Ratings for Dr. Bernedette P. Minnella

I LOVE Dr. Minnella!! She is the best primary care physician I have ever had. She really cares about you and listens to your concerns. She never brushes you off; she always looks into an ailment and tries to help you. The doctor I had prior to her always seemed to ignore my complaints, or wait a really long time before doing anything, which resulted in numerous unnecessary copays. Not with Dr. Minnella, she always investigates the first time! I had an issue I suffered from for years, that was always ignored by prior doctors...she helped me the 1st time I brought it up and feel so much better now! You couldn't pay me to switch. In fact, I started a new job at a local hospital, and if I went to a doctor in that hospital's system, I wouldn't have to pay a copay. No way would I switch from Dr. Minella, she's worth the copay anyday! The staff is great too and her secretary is really helpful!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Bernedette P. Minnella's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2004)