Ratings for Dr. Andrew C. Bohart

most knowledgeable and caring doctor I've ever had the pleasure of being a patient of. I go into his office with a list, and he actually reads every word, and asks questions. He does what he can to help, and is always kind and concerned. A doctor that actually cares, how refreshing. You're not just a number in his office. great staff too. I would vote ten stars if I could.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Fantastic listener! He reads every report sent to him by my Specialists and treats my other conditions accordingly.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Best doctor I have ever had. Has taken great care of my elderly mother for years. Now he is my familyr and doctor. Always takes time out for his patients to listen and discuss medical issues. He is simply wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Excellent staff and doctor. Would highly recommend him. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Bohart is one of a kind. He cared for my elderly mother for many years and ALWAYS had time to chat with her, took all her complaints seriously, was NEVER rude or condescending...a wonderful man, a fabulous doctor. If only other doctors could be like this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

After looking for a doctor familiar with my diagnosis I found Dr. Bohart. He has been amazing! He takes time to help me understand what is going on and has given me journal articles when new information comes out. He set up my treatment plan before I was able to get in with a specialist and had it exactly as specialist reccomended. Why spend money on a specialist if Dr. Bohart knows just as much and will follow me more closely. My ability to communicate varies based on my symptoms but he never made me feel like an idiot or less of a person! He is amazing and I reccomend him to anyone needing an internist.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr Bohart is very kind, very knowledgeable, and unlike most physicians, he actually listens. I have memory problems, so I write things down, compiling a list, if I know I will be going to see him...and he reads the whole thing. (I don't like going to the doctor for every little thing, so I usually wait until I have multiple problems that I can't solve.) Most doctors I've seen in my lifetime don't pay much attention to women's complaints, as if we're just chronic complainers and hypochrondriacs, but Doctor Bohart pays close attention, and doesn't rush you, and doesn't hesitate to try to find out what is wrong, doesn't rush you out the door. I can't help but wonder if he didn't graduate at the top of his class. I would and have highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new doctor. Probably the best in Lincoln.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Very down-to-earth, funny and takes a common-sense pragmatic approach toward treatment. He actually listens and engages his patient in a thoughtful discussion. These positive attributes should not be rare in a doctor, but they increasingly are. Probably the best primary care physician I've ever had.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Personable, knowledgeable physician who includes the patient in decisions for their own healthcare

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

I love Dr. Bohart! He always listens closely to what I have to say and will take the time to explain something I dont understand. I'm moving to a different city and wish I could take him with me.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Andrew C. Bohart's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)