Dr. Brian J. Padrta

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Padrta

Dr. Padrta is the best in Spokane! he has done 3 surgeries on me (2 on right foot & 1 on left ankle). When I broke my left ankle and was told by the urgent care Dr. that I need to see a specialist, I instantly requested Dr. Padrta since I was so impressed with the first surgery I had with him. He takes the time to answer your questions or concerns and is very professional. I couldn't ask for a better ortho surgeon!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

I should have taken the time to write before now. Dr. Padrta is by far the best (in his field) orthopedic surgeon Spokane has to offer. In April 2015 he fixed my very complicated foot problem. Then did a total knee replacement in Nov of 2015. I am full of arthritis and am in constant pain. Dr. Padrta took the time this past Summer, when he gave me a couple of cortisone shots, to talk to me about a back surgery I was planning on having. I thank God for our conversation and have decided to wait a few more years for the surgery. Dr. Padrta genuinely cares for his patients. His staff is the greatest. Thank you Dr. Padrta for taking such good care of me. Judy D. Schoesler

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr. Padrta has been our orthopedic surgeon for years, for various ailments, and he is the best around! He is very caring and explains things to you in a way you can understand.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Brian J. Padrta

Dr. Brian J. Padrta's response
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists for your care.

Submitted May 27, 2015

Best orthopedic Physician, I have ever had. I had several bad surgeries by 2 different podiatrist, who totally messed up up both of my feet, but Dr Brian Padrta repaired the damage completely. I have a normal gait now, and no pain thanks to him. A big Thank You to Dr Padrta.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Brian J. Padrta's Credentials

Ankle, Foot, Knee, and Trauma & Fracture Care Specialist

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1989)
  • Washington State University Pullman (Grad. 1985)
  • University of South Florida (Grad. 1990)

• Knee replacement