Ratings for Dr. Albert H. French

Dr French is one of the worst doctor's I've ever been to. He has horrible bedside manner. I went to him during my most recent pregnancy. I had a c section and he did not take into account the fact I had visal vagal (causes me to pass out at random times) I ended up passing out, causing my heart to stop and ended up having to have cpr while on the operating table. Fast forward 2 month after, i wanted the iud, Dr French doesn't do it in office so I had to go to a different obgyn. I had been having heavy bleeding and passing blood clots. The new obgyn went in to place the iud and immediately stopped in her tracks. She pulled out PART OF MY PLACENTA ! About the size of a orange. Dr French was careless and could have cost me my life. Don't make the same mistake.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. French was the best doctor I've ever had!! He took a lot of time with me and my husband. His bedside manner was amazing and I would highly recommend him to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013