You may also like

Ratings for Dr. George R. Bou Samra

This Dr saved my wife's life installing 4 stents when we were travelling through the area. Can't not say enough about Busamara on his professionalism and all his help through this tough time!! I'm sure he is not perfect and makes mistakes like most humans do!! I know what he means to my family and we miss him dearly!! Please make ur way back into this profession, people are needing u!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

He is one of a kind. He is caring, thoughtful, and completely trustworthy. This hospital administrator that is ruining his reputation should be fired. He doesn't have any idea what a wonderful doctor Dr. BouSamra is. I miss him terribly and want him to come back.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. George BOUSAMRA saved my life. At the time of my MI I was 35. I trust anything he says and am extremely happy with follow up visits and his bedside manner. Thanks,Drew (w/ 3 kids)

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr George Bou Samra saved my mothers life! When other worthless drs wanted to take both my mothers legs from above the knee.. he took over on my mothers case and cleaned out her artery in her legs which saved her legs and stopped all the gangrene. We love Dr George Bou Samra and he is deeply missed from our family. The news don't show how many smiles he put on peoples faces, or how many life's he did save and touched for the good! We will always love him and stand completely behind him. I hope he will be able to practice again because I would want Dr Bou Samra to be my mother dr again! I completely trust this dr over all others! SHAME on the news and people for trying to destroy such a wonderful person! We love you Dr George!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

He is a wonderful doctor he cares a ton and dose what's for your best health intrest do not listen to the news

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. George R. Bou Samra's Credentials

• St Joseph'S Univ, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1990)

UPMC

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2651428'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014