Ratings for Dr. Sarah Koch

Dr. Koch was our daughter's pediatrician before we had to move from Modesto. I LOVE her. She is an excellent, caring doctor and will listen and answer all of your concerns. I very highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

I became doctor Koch patient when she first came to town. I have 5 children and one with a heart transplant. This doctor is the best doctor and the most understanding. She always is willing to listen to the parents without making a pre-judgment on the childs condition. She believes the parents know best. I am sad that she left and only hope that I can find another doctor for my children who is so willing to make emergency appointments that day, call back every time you leave a message and really take the time to get to know your child and your family!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

I used Dr.Koch for 3 years with my sons from the time they were 2ys and the other was a newborn. She was always very kind and helpfuland my boys love her. We switched doctors only because she was so popular that it was hard to schedule appts. After she was no longer our doctor she would ask about my children when I would run into her at the gym.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2006

She won't let you know how your baby is doing. Will visit in the hospital after birth and leave without a word! Very rude on the phone when I dare to ask about our daughter!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2006

Dr. Sarah Koch's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1995)