Ratings for Dr. Samreen Azeem

In my opinion, Dr. Azeem is a “high maintenance” physician. I can only speak from my own experience, but Dr. Azeem only allowed the pharmacy to allocate my medication one month at a time (with no refills)—which I found to be rather annoying. To make things worse, I sometimes ended up being out of medication because Dr. Azeem either (i) failed to renew my prescription on time or (ii) decided (without telling me before hand) that I had to come in for a “check-up” visit before she would “authorize” my prescription again. This happened twice before I left her practice. Dr. Azeem is easy to talk to; however if you have a family or regular job where you can’t always take time off to hang out with your physician, don’t want to pay for unnecessary co-pays/visits, or if you require medication on-time, then you might be better off finding another physician in the Holly Springs area. Just my opinion/experience.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Samreen Azeem's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

HealthPartners