Ratings for Dr. Nancy K. Ostrom

In all my experiences of contacting the office, the front desk staff or phone nurse (Mary) have expressed a strong sense of urgency in getting my medical needs fulfilled. During my office visit, you and your nurse were highly hospitable and went above and beyond in helping me understand my allergy condition and providing various samples to best alleviate the irritation. In my most recent experience, SharpHealthPlan did not cover the Bepreve medication, and your office has been very responsive in filing a prior authorization form and assisting in getting me the best care possible. So often physician visits are bare, but Allergy and Asthma Medical Group has been superb. Thank you for the best quality care and kind quality of service.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I've been a patient of hers for over 20 years and Dr Ostrom is one of the few in the medical community that I trust.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Nancy K. Ostrom's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 1980)