Ratings for Dr. Thomas Kelly

This doctor has been nothing but trouble for me. Granted I have not gone in to see him for a diabetic checkup, due to the fact I have had it for 25 years. I don't feel it necessary to go in and hear the same "keep doing what your doing" routine. Short story, he purposely has changed my dosage on testing strips in an attempt to bully me into his office so he can get his money. He has withheld vital test strips to a diabetic who just wants to check his blood sugar more than the "recommended" 3 times a day. It makes me sick this man calls himself a doctor that is suppose to help people. Instead he is purposely enjoying a game of extortion with a diabetic who has not checked his sugars in a week. Thanks Doctor Kelly. Thanks for being such a stand up individual and playing with the health status of a type 1 diabetic. I hope sleeping at night is easy knowing that complications could be on your hands.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Thomas Kelly's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1975)