Ratings for Dr. Selwyn P. Oskowitz

My husband are in the middle of our first IVF cycle with Dr. Oskowitz. Not only do we trust him implicitly, but we have found that everybody on staff at Boston IVF is extraordinarily caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and willing to go above and beyond to answer all of our questions and alleviate our nerves. We feel very confident with our choice and choosing Dr. Oskowitz and Boston IVF. We long to have our own family and believe that we are on the right path to do so.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I am going through with my second IVF treatment with Dr. Oskowitz. He is a very kind, caring and knowledgeable doctor. He takes his time talking and explaining things to me.He never made me feel like I was being rushed. He makes me feel special. I trust him very much. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Another IVF doc caused an infection in my ovary and Dr. Oskowitz was the only Dr. who figured out what was wrong when I hospitalized for long term. It's a year later, and now we're pregnant! He is a leader in this field and it shows. Plus, he is so kind and genuinely cares about his patients. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Excellent and caring . I would recommend him to anyone that needs fertility treatments. He took me as a patient when others were turning away from me. Overall results Boy/Girl Twins !!!! He is my true angel.. He helped change my life and made it complete and for that I thank god everyday for him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

I tried to conceive for 2 years and first started at Reproductive Science Centers. They were horrible! They were unsuccessful and refused to treat me anymore. We then tried Boston IVF and Dr. Oskowitz and couldn't have been happier. Dr. O never gave up over teh next 2 years, he stayed optomistic and helped us to keep the faith. After 5 IVF cycles, we are now pregnant! I highly recommend Dr. O, although his IVF nurse really needs to retire. She makes many mistakes, has little bedside manner, and often forgets to call you back. Every doctor at BIVF we've worked with so far was incredible!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Selwyn P. Oskowitz's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1970)