Ratings for Dr. Max M. Steele

Dr. Steele delivered my first baby and he was wonderful! He was so nice and very knowledgable. Nothing went wrong with my pregnancy or delivery, but I know if there had been complications I would have been in great hands. I definitely recommend him to anyone. The only issues I had was that one of his nurses was a little rude sometimes, and the office is a tad disorganized. They lost my labwork everytime I had anything done, but they eventually found it before I needed to repeat any procedures. All in all, it was a great experience!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I had my first child with Dr Steele and he is my favorite! I have a different OBGYN now and I wish I could have Dr Steele again because he is personable, he always made sure that all my questions were answered and I just always felt comfortable with hi. When he walked into the delivery room as I was ready to push, I felt relieved and comforted, he was so excited for me. You'd think after all the deliveries he's done he would be so-so, but he was always so kind and excited for me!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Max M. Steele's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)