Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Starr

This was my first visit. I came in for a filling replacement. Dr Mike was the best. I asked if they used nitrous and the answer was no. I did feel comfortable and Dr. Mike asked if I would like to try. I said yes and if I wasn’t a good patient he can throw me out. Well I have to tell you my experience was the greatest one of my life. I was not scared and my procedure went well. I have found my place with the Starr family. Thank you so much Dr. Mike and your staff 👍👍

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

Always a very professional and relaxing dental experience from both doctors and staff.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Dr. Starr is wonderful! He takes time, explains everything thoroughly, and does not do unnecessary procedures. He has been around a long time in Wellington, and a lot of people recommend him when you ask for a good dentist. His hygienists are wonderful as well. He does not take any insurance, but they will be kind enough to submit billing to your insurance and bill you for the remaining balance. Can't recommend Dr. Starr highly enough!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Starr took a lot of time explaining what he saw on my x-rays, and took a conservative approach to filling cavities. He was very generous with his time. The office staff was very friendly and surroundings were pleasant and clean. (I especially like the continuous Hawaiian beach scenery playing on the TV!) I had heard about Dr. Starr from many different people, that he was the best in Wellington, and I can see why. It's obvious that he knows his profession well, and goes out of his way to make his patients feel informed and cared for. Our family has found a new dentist! Even though he is out-of-network for our insurance, they offered to bill the insurance, and bill us for the balance. This dentist is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013