Ratings for Dr. Kimberly M. Mauer

If Dr. Mauer runs behind, it is because she takes as much time with every patient as they need. She is outstanding at what she does. As someone who is afraid of doctors, I trust her implicitly. She takes the time to explain and make sure I understand what is happening and she makes certain that I am comfortable during and after procedures. She is very caring and comforting.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Makes agreements on rx and then changes them later without you knowing. Confuses you with other patients and gets rxs mixed up. Won't respond to my chart messages.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I love Dr. Mauer, she is always very personable and has a great bedside manner. She cares deeply for her patients and some times runs behind schedule but it is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I had to give my information three times over the phone, then waited an hour at my appointment, only to be treated rudely with a condescending attitude. NO THANKS,!'

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Very thorough and knowledgeable. I never have to wait for her - which is refreshing.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Kimberly M. Mauer's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1999)