Ratings for Dr. Sid A. Danesh

Dr. Gina Danesh is so incredible! I got laser hair removal and it was so painless. Not only is she quick and efficient, she's so nice and makes you feel very comfortable. I was so excited when I noticed results very quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Gina Danesh!! My laser experience has been amazing and it's pain-free with incredible results!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

What a bad doctor. Long wait times, staff and Dr. were very rude. Double charged me both times I went in (Had to call to fix this). I would avoid Dr. Danesh at all costs! Rude... rude... rude...

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I VISITED HIM ABOUT 5 TIMES. I WAS A CASH PAYING CUSTOMER SO HE WOULD GIVE ME ALL MY PREPCRIPTIONS FREE FROM HIM HIS OFFICE, SINCE I HAD TO PAY 100.00 EVERYTIME. MY PROBLEM DID GO AWAY AFTER MY FIFTH VISIT WHICH THATS ALL I CARED ABOUT. HE IS A GOOD DOCTOR AND HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I HAD ON MY FACE. I DO REMEMBER WAITING IN THE PATIENT ROOM FOR A WHILE BUT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT. =) I AM ONE SATIFISED PATIENT, AND NOW MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO GIVE HIM A TRY!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

I do not recommend this Dr. to anyone. He is all concerned about charging, getting co-pays and no good service.My condition got worse by choosing this Dr. Not only he is not knowledgeble but also he is not caring or concerned about his patients. Couple of my friends had the same experience. He charges your insurance a lot and asks you to come and see him again by prescribing cremes that you are better off not using them.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

waited approx. 45 minutes after appt. and dr. danesh spent no more than 10 minutes during the visit.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

I went to Dr. Danesh for two simple very common skin conditions and was misdiagnosed for both. He barely looked at my skin once he finally did come in the room, he didn't even introduce himself, he just started prescribing me random creams. The prescriptions did not help my situation at all. I do not recommend him for ethnic skin care

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

He is a pretty good dermatologist. The complaints I have is that I ALWAYS have to wait to see him at least 30-45 minutes, and most of the time more, and he seems to rush through the appointments. However, as a specialist in dermatology, I would recommend him

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Sid Danesh M.D.is knowledgable,caring,dedicated Dermatologist.He called next day to make sure I am doing well.I higly recommend Dr. Danesh.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

great honest dermatologit,care about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2006

Dr. Sid A. Danesh's Credentials

• Spanish

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1979)

Delta Dental