Ratings for Dr. Brannon L. Weeks

I have seen several psychiatrists over the years, and Dr. Weeks has been the most helpful to me. She's knowledgeable and thorough, and she also really takes my concerns and opinions seriously. My prior psychiatrists have been pretty good, but I'm confident I'm in VERY good hands now.

Submitted September 10, 2014

She has been wonderful and responsive in helping my teenager with her anxieties. We really feel like we can trust her and she works in partnership with my daughter to select the best treatment options.

Submitted July 28, 2014

Seemed okay at first, but after getting physically and more mentally ill from taking her prescribed drugs (which other doctors later told me was a concerning combination), I realized seeing her a was a mistake. I wish I had listened to my instinct to find someone else after my initial interview was only 30 minutes. Seemed to remember little about me in following visits and had to be reminded that I had never taken this potent combination of meds, nor any other psych meds previously. Cue to leave was when she asked me if I had a specific psych diagnosis (Uh, isn't it YOUR job to evaluate that??) Big contrast from my current much more through psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014