Ratings for Dr. Daniela E. Verani

Current staff has been in place for a couple or three years now offering a familiar face and voice when visiting or calling. Doctor is a tiny bit old school, which is a good thing in my book. I prefer the small practice approach rather than getting tag-teamed at the medical center, I have to admit that she is not always in the same mode on my many visits, but it's never bad or unprofessional. Yes, a true member of the human race. Web site is broken, has been broken for 2 or 3 years, yet they still promote it in the weekly newspaper. That's not acceptable in my book. Sort of like the left hand does not know what the right foot is doing,

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

She is a fruit, full blown bipolar and manic. She needs to go away

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

This woman should retire. Horrible bedside manner. Comes off as bipolar. Constant staff turnover. I'm pulling my records and going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

My fiance and I have been trying to make an appointment with this office for over a month. I keep being told they will call me back to make an appointment, and my fiance has never been called back. I think I am going to look elsewhere. Its not like I am on medicaid. I have a good insurance company.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

She has the worst bedside manner I have ever known. Just terrible, makes you feel bad about yourself.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr Verani and her staff are always polite and professional. I feel like when I go for my appts that I am the only patient and my appts are never rushed. Dr verani always takes the time to answer all of my questions and makes sure I understand the information she is giving me. I would never think of going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

do not go here.. she has the WORST bedside manner.. she will tell you your fat and quit smoking every single time

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr Verani is great!! I have read alot of the comments on this site and everybody mensions the wait time is a few minutes, that is because she does not have the insurance companies telling her how long she is to spend with each patient. Dr. Verani and Karri PA-C take the time with each patient, they listen, they take your oppinion seriously. I always look for a doctor that is own there own and not part of a big group. I have always felt as though I was being treated like cattle by those big practices, in and out, next, in and out ect. Dr Verani is a wonderful woman. I always feel I get the best care at her office.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

I am very upset and disappointed by Dr. Verani's office. The staff actually called me a drug addict in the waiting room in front of 4 other patients along with a short description of all the rx's they've prescribed me. These things were said with malice and embarassment being the objective.My HIPAA rights were violated and I was treated with the utmost disrespect. Also, they had tried to bill me for services that were not rendered (a tetanus vaccine). I DO NOT RECOMMEND this practice. They are rude and VERY unprofessional. Myself and several others are currently involved in s lawsuit against them.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I'm a relatively new patient (5 years +/-), but I had a stroke last year and Dr. Verani was there for me the whole time-- visiting me in the hospital daily, taking my paranoid phone calls in stride and working with my neurologists to get me back to form. And I have never had trouble getting fast appointments or returned phone calls for my toddler-- which is helpful when she is sick and cranky! The office staff is very sweet and personable-- in the past it seemed that they did have some trouble with organization and returning phone calls, however, this has vastly improved in the last year and a half or so. I definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Daniela E. Verani's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Londonderry, NH