Ratings for Dr. Spencer R. Burling

Extremely talented, attentive, caring, and friendly. I have been getting adjusted by Dr. Spencer for a couple of years. He's helped immensely. His attentiveness to my life is quite astonishing, remembering details shared months prior asking for follow-ups on life events. He's never been judgmental about un-wise choices for my body. I have recommended him to many of my friends, straight, GLBT, male and female. I was referred to him by a female patient of his too.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

This gentle man works wonders. And is a gentleman. (Ignore the negative post by a disgruntled former girlfriend. I don't how people can just do that with impunity) I was severely injured and Spencer has really made a positive difference.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Spenser has helped me to be pain free. His goal is to have his patients be independent of treatment. I like this approach!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Due to longstanding arthritis and injuries from an active life of construction work and athletics, I have been using all forms of healing professionals for over 25 years. Spencer Burling is at the very top of my list of all time favorites. He is so knowledgeable, professional, respectful, caring and adept at helping me in all ways with my ailments. I am a new man because of his abilities and expertise. You will find him to be a combination of extreme knowledge and experience along with a wonderful personal demeanor that literally makes it a pleasure to be his patient, albeit most often it's painful. The good kind of pain though. He is a true healer!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I have been going to chiropractors for over a decade and always look for 2 main things: 1. effectiveness and 2. make me feel comfortable/welcome. Doctor Burling certainly hits these 2 points. While many chiropractors request frequent visits (I believe to make more money), Doctor Burling requests that I only come in if I need an adjustment. The office is clean, professional, and peaceful. I have recommended Doctor Burling to many friends.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Burling for many years and as a female patient I am confident and comfortable with his professionalism. He is thoughtful, informed, ethical and personable. He consistently fits me in to his schedule when I call for "last minute appointments". He does not promote dependency with needing to maintain weekly appointments which is something I have experienced with other chiropractors. Rather, he assess the problems, fixes it typically within 2-3 visits and allows me to schedule appointments on an "as needed basis" I have comfortable referring family and friends to his practice.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I have had a tingling/dead spot in my left arm for 3+ years. Primary care doctor said it was no big deal and I shouldn't worry about it. I had been to 3 other chiropractors with no relief. I found Dr. Burling through a referral from an old friend. She told me that Dr. Burling was able to help her and that he was a great guy. I have had the same experience. Dr. Burling took the time to listen to my complete list of issues and my left arm now is better than ever. I have since recommended Dr. Burling to 4 people, including my mom and sister, and they all report that he has been able to help them and have thanked me for the recommendation. I couldn't be happier with my choice of a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Spenser is great! As a women I feel very comfortable with him. He is highly professional. I have recommended at least 10 women who are all highly satisfied with him. They have recommended others. He is highly knowledgeable and has helped me to feel better each time. I have been seeing him for over 5 years.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Burling for quite a few years now and have always found him to be Professional in every way. His knowledge and expertise are outstanding and I wouldn't trust anyone else but him to work on me. I have recommended him to many friends and family and will continue to do so. My daughter also goes to him and she as well has said how professional he is. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Spencer Burling has been my chiropractor for 5 years. I always find him professional and helpful. He was highly recommended by many of my colleagues in Disability Services at the University of Massachusetts and I recommend him to my colleagues and family. As a woman, I appreciate his highly professional character and values. I have recommended him to my grown daughters who now go to him as well.

Dr. Spencer R. Burling's Credentials