Ratings for Dr. Alan M. Taylor

Excellent with Diagnoses, treatment, best of all - He listens to his patients!! His attitude is ALWAYS upbeat and positive. He has the ability to make sure I always understand what my condition is, how he plans to treat it, and explains all possible - both good and bad - outcomes. His recent move to Mansfield means a 45 minute drive to see him, but I would drive 3 times that long to see him! He is thorough and compassionate and best of all, has a wonderful sense of humor. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a cardiologist!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

He saved my Daddy's life. He had a heart attack and almost died and Dr. Taylor wasnt even on shift and he came there and my dad couldve died. And he put a heart stint or something there and got him on the right medicine and hes still alive today and doing GREAT and hes very active and better than before and he still sees him for checkups and he was a great help to our family.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Received a "termination of services" letter after we agreed to disagree. Found a new cardiolgist in Ft Worth.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2006

Even though Dr Taylor admits his office "erred" in prescribing the wrong medication, he is not wiling to "right a wrong". Rather than reimburse my out of pocket expense, he attempted to have me accept some samples of a differnet pharmaceutical. When I chose not to accept these samples, he sent me a 30 day termination letter. I will find another cardiologist but feel that I was not treated properly nor fairly. Michael J Phelan 1006 Amanda Drive Mansfield, TX 76063 MJPhelan@aol.com

flag | Submitted March 25, 2006

Dr. Alan M. Taylor's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)