Ratings for Dr. Brian P. Esparza

Waste of my money and time. Had me diagnosed in the first 10 minutes I seen him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Esparza is in my opinion an exceptional Psychiatrist. He is very educated in is field of expertise and usually accurate when he gives me a diagnosis. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone suffering with the disease of addiction.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I was told by a staff member at Dr. Esparza's office that coverage by my insurance company could not immediately be confirmed and that I'd have to pay out of pocket. I was reassured that this payment would be refunded when the insurance payment was received. To make a long story short, after countless emails, phone calls and even an in person visit, it seems I'm being given the run around. Is Dr. Esparza's staff that disorganized or is this his way of scamming his patients of an extra $160? So much for patient Doctor trust.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Esparza is the best! Hands down. He's intelligent, insightful, genuinely compassionate, AND hilarious. A rare breed, that's for sure. I should also mention that Dr. Esparzas BS meter is pretty spot on. But, if you're committed to your recovery and do the work, that meter won't force you to write bad reviews.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr. Esparza is extremely compassionate and kind in a field of medicine that often treats it's patients poorly. He goes above and beyond in being accessible to his patients even making himself available outside of normal office hours. He is always on time, returns calls promptly and is a professional. I can't imagine where these other reviewers leaving the negative comments are coming from other than they must not be committed to getting well. Dr Esparza is the best.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr esparza is a great doctor. He's very caring about what you're going through, really good outgoing personality, and treats his patients like humans! I've seen many psychiatrists that won't even look me in the eye because they feel "superior", but he is not like that. I trust his judgment when diagnosing and prescribing. The only thing I don't like is the receptionist. She is very rude over the phone to me, and my wife when she calls. She's very "timid" in person, but cuts you off when speaking on the phone. If Esparza hired a new receptionist, I'd give it a 5 star. I really think he needs to talk to her about being more friendly. But I highly recommend dr esparza for suboxone treatment.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Does not listen and has no compassion!!!!This individual was probably at the bottom of his medical class1

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I highly recommend Dr Esparza. He is an excellent psychiatrist, and I'm VERY picky having worked in mental health with a few. He talks very fast, but answers questions thoroughly and thoughtfully. Great bedside manner, compassionate and concerned while professional and healthy. He was responsive to my input and concerns, collaborating to create the right treatment plan for my recovery from depression.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Brian P. Esparza's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal