Ratings for Dr. Leslie S. Webb

I have used Dr. Webb for over 20 years. He has also been the dentist for my mother and grandmother. The staff is friendly, professional, and helpful. The level of care is excellent! I have never had a concern for myself or my family members regarding our dental health.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I have been going to Leslie Webb's office for about 12 years now and he if very professional and his staff is very friendly. I switched to him after having a terrible experience with another dentist who took over a firm where my previous dentist had retired from. The new dentist said I had 4 cavities and I didn't believe that and came to Dr. Leslie Webb for a second opinion. Needless to say it's been over 12 years and I still have not had those cavities. Thanks to Dr. Webb I still have a nice set of teeth. If I had continued to go the other dentist, I would be wearing dentures by now. I highly recommend Dr. Leslie Webb!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr Webb is fantastic. My husband's family has been going to him for over 30 years, and for the past 5 years that he has been my dentist I have been very pleased with him and his team.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010