Ratings for Dr. Alexander C. Kristevski

Doesn't listen. Misrepresents discussion. Seems preoccupied and not really interested in what patient has to say. Frankly, never had a worse healthcare provider

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. K, is one of the most understanding and helpful Psy D I know. He has helped me through some difficult times in my life and sort through the madness of them all. I feel if I didn't have this Psy D help I would not had made it through by myself. He is very intellectual and upfront and trust worthy. He is able to take your mountain and move it back to a ant hill and sometimes no hill. He gives you his undivided attention and gets down to the problem at hand. If he is unable to get to your problem , he will go beyond to help solve it. He has awesome integrity in his field and very knowledgeable about all sorts of treatment. I believe in his wisdom in itself you will not find a better PSY D. It is such a shame that there is not enough time for him to see everyone more often than he does. And that the VA does not hire enough Doctors as he is to service the VA community. Overall They should look at hire more Doctors Like Dr. K, therefore he will be able to see his patients quicker of a time rather than waiting 3 months just to get in to see one Psy D.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

This doctor is way too preoccupied with other things to give his full attention to you. Very disappointing.

Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. K has been helping veterans for more than 3 decades. If even a small percentage of his patients have recieved the care I've been given, then society owes this man a great debt for all that he has given back to his community through the VA. Somehow, he's there when I need him most because he often knows when that will be before I do. This is not an expert opinion and I wouldn't begin to know how to be a good psychology professional, but I know talent and wisdom when I see it...

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr. Kristevski, has helped me during my marital separation which kept me going, in times of GREAT personal despair and psychological distress, giving me a new perspective on life, and a reason to re-evaluate where my life was and is going. He is the kind of Doctor that "really immerses himself into your life," and is able to "personally experience," what you are going through--which I still don't know how he does it. He REALLY knows how to help you (although it's extremely painful process, but it ultimately leads one to personal growth by forcing you not to avoid what you have been avoiding most of your life). This must take MORE than being a Doctor and the YEARS of training he had to have undergone to become a Doctoral Clinical Psychologist, but an inherent talent which he was blessed with. Thank you Doctor Kristevski!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Kristevski, is one of those VA doctors whom really cares. He stays late for his patients and goes out of his way to provided up to date clinical services. He is a credit to his professsion!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Kristevski for several years. His care has taken me from the lowest time in my life, to where I'm at now. His many years of researching, and the unlimited knowledge he has retained, is priceless. The detailed kind and professional care I have recieved, is second to none. Dr. K went out of his way, above and beyond the call of duty to treat me, and to help me have a better quaility of life. The VA needs more staff that has the dedication to the patient, and the know-how to treat them, like Dr. K. has. Dr. Kristevski is a man of honor, and I'm grateful to know him. Gregory Jordan

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

He is a very compasonate and very knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

always running late for scheduled appointments. comes out & saids he has an emergencies. when you finally get in room, he is buzy with his own personal problems & dose not focus on my issues. I asked to be transfered to another doctor. do not recommend Dr. Alexander Kristevski.

Submitted April 19, 2012