Ratings for Dr. Timothy W. Tollestrup

I want to tell how wonderful Dr. Tim Tollestrup is. I had severe carpal tunnel pain. I had a doctor in Chicago tell me that I needed extensive hand surgery to relieve the pain in my left hand. That same doctor told me that I would need extensive rehabilitation requiring many weeks. One of my dear neighbors referred me to Dr. Tim Tollestrup. He did carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand in Las Vegas. I immediately became pain-free with only 5 small stitches. My hand feels great and I do not need ANY rehabilitation. If you need any carpal surgery or and nerve problem, I recommend you call my surgeon, Dr. Tim Tollestrup at 702-266-0463. Karen Rimkus, 4th grade Teacher, Las Vegas

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Felt like I was led into surgery without having proper diagnostic testing done prior to surgery. When asked for his prognosis he stated that I would be better or at worst the same in regards to pain. I am experiencing pain much worse than before surgery in spite of taking much stronger medications. I was given no post operative instructions. I ended up in an emergency room the night after surgery with urinary problems as a result of the surgery. He should stick to his specialty and advise others to seek more qualified doctors for other surgeries. I am now living with many more restrictions than prior to my surgery.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I had two separate very successful Peripheral nerve decompression surgeries for idiopathic neuropathy of the Common, Deep, and Superfical Peroneal nerves along with the Proximal Tibial nerve at soleus sling. He found my lower leg nerve compressions with his training in hands on examination. I had 10 years of localized painful sensory compressions with a prior history of foot drop that had previously been resolved in the motor function. Sensory issues are not always diagnosed on EMG/NCV studies which I had previous. I highly recommend this doctor for his surgical skill and his credentials thru the Dellon Institutes of Peripheral Nerve Surgery.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Dr. Timothy W. Tollestrup's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)