Ratings for Dr. Ken J. Gabel

Dr. Gabel is wonderful. His expansive knowledge is outstanding and helpful. He has really helped me to change things around. Thanks, Dr. Gabel.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Gabel has helped me in many ways in the years I've worked with him. He is personable, compassionate, and has helped me learn to help myself. I too have the highest regard for him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Gabel. My experience with him was as an individual. Dr. Gabel is exceptionally respectful, met me where I was and helped me challenge myself. I have the highest regard for him.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Gabel was very patient and professional. He gave us the tools and showed us how to communicate better. We feel that we are in a better place now, knowing how to understand and relate to each other. Even though there will be triggers that can cause issues in our relationship, we feel better now that we know how to diffuse them and talk more rationally with each other. It was nice that he would meet with us after work, a flexible schedule was important to us. And it was good to have a safe haven to learn to discuss our resentments. We didn't meet any staff because of our after hour schedule so I wasn't able to rate the staff. We feel that Dr. Gabel helped make a difference in our marriage.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Gabel is an individual of high integrity and an excellent listener.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013