Ratings for Dr. Lance F. Caffiero

Dr Caffiero performed a bunionectomy on my foot and explained the procedure and post operative course and was spot on. i would refer all my friends to him in a second . Dr Caffiero was excellent !!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

I am thoroughly dissatisfied with this Doctor. It started out like if was going to be find, and he was referred to me, but after a botched bunionectomy, he became curt and distant. Because he didn't want to address my surgical complaints and pain he sent me to a physical therapist which was an expensive waste of time, i tried to contact him several times, left messages that he whereby he refused to return calls....Eight months after the surgery, I am still in considerable pain and walk wth a limp. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE. I am permanently damaged and have to deal with a miserable situation daily. No other doctor will deal with the problem because they are to busy covering each others back. So think twice about dealing this Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I see Dr. Caffiero at the Bowie office. He is very friendly, well knowledgeable and has a true passion to help everyone he sees. Yes, sometimes it my take a week or two to be seen depending on your problem the Bowie staff works really hard to get you in as soon as possible. The staff at the Bowie office are always friendly and helpful such a pleasure to go to that office. Once I went there during their lunch hour and they were so kind to help me even though I interrupted their break. I have and will again recommend Dr. Caffiero and his Bowie office for any foot or ankle problems you my have. he is #1 in my book.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Caffiero has been my Podiatrist for 12 years! He is very knowledgeable, after being missed diagnosed by another Podiatrist and orthopedic surgeon, he knew exactly what was wrong with my foot and treated it. He is very friendly, listens to your concerns and is easy to talk to. The staff at the bowie office have been there for years, they are very friendly and very efficient. Love, Love this office!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

My comment in no way is about Dr. Caffiero's abilities, his customer service, or knowledge, but one of his staff members and her disgusting attitude is why I will no longer be seeing Dr Caffiero. He is the greatest doctor I've had in my 36 years of living, so it pains me greatly to have to give him up, but after a stressful conversation with a member of his staff I developed a migrane headache for three days. I've onlhad two in my life, after a death in the family, and because of her. Then she refused to let me speak to Dr. Caffiero to resolve the dispute. I use to teach customer service for Dot com companies, and let me tell you, this woman needs to take my course twice. The ironic thing is that I had, at a previous appointment defended her bad attitude to another elderly woman because of my appreciation for Dr. Caffiero. I regret this now. I thought she was just having a bad day. I now see that nearly everyday is a bad day for her. I don't see how people can still be on their high horse when they know there are people out there begging for work, itching to take your place.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Excellent doctor. Cleared up the problems I had, and my feet look and feel so much better now.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. C is very friendly and a pleasant person. His female staff...not so much! Office employees (women or it may be just one woman who answer the phone and schedule appt) for Dr. C are awful. They are rude, lacking in compassion and totally unfriendly. What makes it worst is that it is very difficult to get an appointment. I walked around for one month with a broken bone in my foot waiting on an appt. I'd heard that Dr. C is the best...so I waited. Several weeks into walking on the cast my foot began to hurt really bad. When I called to make an appointment to see Dr. C, the same thing happened. I was advised that it would be one month before I could get an appt. Dr. C's employee did not even attempt to get me in sooner. I will not wait an entire month to see the doctor. I will look for another Podiatrist.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I found the Dr. very knowledgeable and seemed very interested in helping me. I found the staff not as helpful. 3 were sitting there when I arrived, looked up, said nothing. Finally the one who responded was curt.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I am a regular patient seen for diabetic care. Dr Caffiero is friendly, professional, and shows concern for me as a patient. He makes you relaxed and comfortable during treatment. Highly recommend him. Best podiatrist I have ever seen. Sam Osuna

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

First appt with Dr. Caffiero was fantastic. Was seen on time and with a smile. Dr. Caffiero was very interested in my problem and helping solve it. His staff is friendly and effecient. I would recommend (already have) again and again. Great service!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. Lance F. Caffiero's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Coventry Healthcare