Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Going

My mouth/teeth were a mess as a result of a bad car crash several years ago) and a lengthy bout with breast cancer (3/2010 through present). I kept putting the dental work off to deal with other more serious (life threatening matters. By the time I got to a dentist the teeth had to be removed and several were cracked at or below the gums. I was referred to Dr. Going. He was calm, kind and very reassuring. He was able to extract the teeth that no one else wanted to even try to remove. He did an incredible job - far beyond what was expected. He kept reassuring me/talking to me throughout the surgery (over two hours). He even called my husband 3 times that afternoon/evening to check on me. I've never had a doctor so committed to his work and to me as a patient.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I went to several Oral Surgeons before Dr. Going, Dr. Going and his staff was so helpful, they made me at times feel more at home than my family does. I have recommended Dr. Going to several friends, and all have had great exp. (also what I liked the most about this dr was he was so kind, and he spent so much time making sure I understood and was well taken care of.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Something went badly wrong with anesthesia. My son was paralyzed but awake through entire wisdom teeth extraction. He was desperate for them to stop the excruciatingly painful surgery. He couldn't stop them. He says tears rolled down his face but they failed to notice his distress. The scene of walking into the post op room and finding him in a complete panic attack, telling me he felt, EVERYTHING, is a scene that will never leave my mind. The doctor tells us my son was asleep the whole time. But, my son recalls everything. I even asked a nurse why the doctor told my son, during surgery, that everything was going to be alright, given that they reported he was asleep. My son (my family) is mentally traumatized. It was torture. This doctor and office dismissed our concerns and said surgery went fine. No one should ever have to suffer through a situation like this. This doctor should not be allowed to ever use anesthesia again.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Robert E. Going's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conyers, GA