Ratings for Dr. Sindhu S. Jacob

With 28 reviews that end in nearly 5 stars across, the answer is plain--competency, excellence, outstanding personality and bedside manner, sincere interest in others. She is a rare example of what a really good doctor represents. Fortunate to have been accepted as a diabetic patient.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I have visited a few different doctors to help with my thyroid condition and Dr. Jacob is by far the best and most helpful Doctor I've ever seen! She tries her absolute best to help in every single way and she's incredibly kind and pleasant! I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

The best doctor I have ever had and I have had plenty of doctors. SHE IS THE BEST!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Dr Jacob is the best!! I have had Thyroid issues for years and been on Synthroid forever. She thinks outside the box and knows exactly what to do when she reviews all of your Labs and solves the problem instead of patching the problem. Love her!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

You will not find a better Endocrinologist. She has helped me with a rare metobolic disorder, that 6 other Endocrinologist could not. She has an amazing bed side mannor. Her staff is patient and so kind. I acually enjoy going to this doctor, it is always pleasure and everyone treats me like a friend. Love them all.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I drive over an hour to see Dr. Jacob and it is well worth it. She is the best doctor I have ever seen, by far. After struggling for 3 years to get my diabetes under control with another doctor, it took only 2 visits with Dr. Jacob. She is extremely caring and knowledgeable and will take as much time as necessary to listen to your concerns and explain everything in detail. Her staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Beautiful women, finest human being. Most impotantly, very intelligent and sharp, she is on spot. Above all you see Gods light shine through her. God given gift to Clermont.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. JACOBS IS VERY PROFESSIONAL. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and is willing to help you in anyway she can. I waited for almost 6 months to see her but so worth the wait. I have seen other endocrinologist and Noone is as professional and understanding as she is. OTHER DOCTORS NEED TO TAKE PRACTICE FROM HER. Definitely worth the wait to see a great wndocronologist. WOULD highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

This is a welcome relief to finally see a Dr that looks at the whole problem, listens to her patients and is extremely professional and helpful! The entire office staff and nurse were amazing as well!! I cant say enough good things so far after just the first visit about Dr Sindhu Jacob! Highly recommend. It's worth the hour drive that's for sure.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Been in south lake hospital for 12 days every kind of doctor saw me they all said is nothing is wrong with me then I went to see her she one test and she found out what was wrong , she give her time and lesson God Bless

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014