Rate Dr. Sindhu S. Jacob

Dr. Sindhu S. Jacob's Ratings

You will not find a better Endocrinologist. She has helped me with a rare metobolic disorder, that 6 other Endocrinologist could not. She has an amazing bed side mannor. Her staff is patient and so kind. I acually enjoy going to this doctor, it is always pleasure and everyone treats me like a friend. Love them all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

I drive over an hour to see Dr. Jacob and it is well worth it. She is the best doctor I have ever seen, by far. After struggling for 3 years to get my diabetes under control with another doctor, it took only 2 visits with Dr. Jacob. She is extremely caring and knowledgeable and will take as much time as necessary to listen to your concerns and explain everything in detail. Her staff is wonderful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Beautiful women, finest human being. Most impotantly, very intelligent and sharp, she is on spot. Above all you see Gods light shine through her. God given gift to Clermont.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. JACOBS IS VERY PROFESSIONAL. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and is willing to help you in anyway she can. I waited for almost 6 months to see her but so worth the wait. I have seen other endocrinologist and Noone is as professional and understanding as she is. OTHER DOCTORS NEED TO TAKE PRACTICE FROM HER. Definitely worth the wait to see a great wndocronologist. WOULD highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2753335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

This is a welcome relief to finally see a Dr that looks at the whole problem, listens to her patients and is extremely professional and helpful! The entire office staff and nurse were amazing as well!! I cant say enough good things so far after just the first visit about Dr Sindhu Jacob! Highly recommend. It's worth the hour drive that's for sure.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2752628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Been in south lake hospital for 12 days every kind of doctor saw me they all said is nothing is wrong with me then I went to see her she one test and she found out what was wrong , she give her time and lesson God Bless

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2659770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

She is the best doctor ever., in one visit she saved my life literally. She knowledgable at every turn, she is caring and effective. She gets the job done without hesitation. She tackles the problem aggressively. I would recommend her 100 percent.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2573039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Jacob is the Best! She is amazing! My family loves her so much. She is so kind and considerate. We have no regrets! No other physician is better than her. 10 out of 10 physician

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2281560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

This is the best doctor I have had in 60 plus years, she is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2281559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Talented and caring professional. I wish you could clone Dr Jacob. She is one in a million.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2281558].votes_count ]]