Ratings for Dr. Jerome B. Aya-Ay

I am uninsured and have many ongoing medical problem. Drs. Aya-ay and McCarthy were able to get my blood pressure and diabetes under control and save me money on medications. They even saw me for free on some follow up visits to make sure my prescriptions were working. They are solid family doctors and I recommend them to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I really like Dr. Aya-ay....at first. He was very helpful and seemed concerned. I had an issue that was serious and lasted over 4 months and ended in me having surgery. At first he was very helpful and was more than willing to go out of his way to make sure I was doing well. As things got worse and I really needed his help, he was gone. He wouldn't call me back and wouldn't help me when I needed it the most. I'm still not doing well and each day gets worse and worse and I still have no one to call. If you're looking for a doctor who cares and you can have a long lasting relationship with, look elsewhere. It didn't take long for me to realize I was just a customer and not a patient.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Jerome B. Aya-Ay's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Spartanburg, SC