Ratings for Dr. Mehran A. Okhovat

The most inconsiderate and unprofessional doctor I have ever been to. I saw him for the first time in June and expressed that I've been experiencing moderate to severe pain in the neck, throat, wrists, hands, and arms for nearly half a year. He went on to tell me that he thinks I am healthy and simply prescribed anti-inflammatory's which I'd already been prescribed. He promised multiple times that I could call back in a month and be referred to a specialist over the phone without even coming in. When I called in a month I was instead told I need to come in for a referral. Then the day before I was going to go get the referral they called and said they don't take my insurance anymore. My mom has the same insurance and they haven't even told her that they are going to cut off LOTS of their patients in need. She called and confronted them on the fact that they are not letting these people know that they will lose their doctor and they basically said "Yes we know, and we could tell them, but we just aren't." This goes to show how much care they provide their patients with.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I really enjoy going to such a good Doctor. The Staff our so nice It was hard for me to find such a nice Doctor. I had my last Doctor for 37 years. I feel lucky to find another good doctor. I have sent him a couple of people I know to him. Everyone liked him alot. Dont mind keeping my apointments with him. Takes good care of me. Diana Kaisanlahti

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Upon entering the room, he received and answered a phone call that lasted five minutes. I waited on the exam table, completely ignored and set aside. I wasn't told anything more than I already knew about my injury and I keep receiving bills from his office even though my insurance covered most of the visit. Over $100 just to get my blood drawn? Interesting.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

i would strongly recommend Dr. okhovat to a friend or family member.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

We have been patients of Dr. Okhovats for about 15 years and would NOT even consider any other doctor for important family care. We even moved 45 miles away and still only see Dr. Okhovat. He is very caring, and gentle, and always treats us like a family member. He recommends only top knotch doctors also. He is just generally a very nice man! A rarity in todays world! He trust him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Okhovat is a very caring, attentive general practioner. He has been our family doctor for over ten years.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Mehran A. Okhovat's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Northridge, CA