Ratings for Dr. Rosally Starr

I absolutely love Dr.Starr! She's such an amazing doctor! She is the best one I've ever had. And I hope that she never retires! I wis I could give her a rating of more than 5 stars. When she walks in the room all eyes are on you, she really cares about her patients and I feel very comfortable with her. I feel like I've known her my whole life. She's awesome! Because of her I look forward to my gynecologist appointments and I love her bed side manner! I've never had a doctor as sweet as her and I'm glad that my previous one had a waiting list because I never would have met her! I love Dr.Starr and everyone in the office. :) she's sweet, caring, cool, understanding, down to earth and simply awesome! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr.Starr has been my Ob / gyne for 4 years and she's absolutely amazing! I have PCOS, and other issues and she really listens and take the time to talk about my conditions, there are so many great things I can say about her! She's terrific! :)

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Terrible. Waste of time. Misdiagnosed me and is insensitive, uncaring, and rude.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Horrible doctor ~ horrible ego Misdiagnosed my health issue.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

I love Dr.Starr, the best Ob/ GYN I've ever had! :)

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

She is so great! I have issues with endometriosis and she is so helpful, and really cares about me. Best doctor for women's health I have ever been too. She takes time to teach me things about my condition. I really appreciate it.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Best OBGYN I've ever had. Dr. Starr has great bedside manner and shows true concern with problems I've faced as well and more knowledge than some "specialists" I've been to. Very helpful and accommodating with emergencies.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Rosally Starr's Credentials

• Punjabi

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1997)