You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Atef Mohty

You won't find this level of genuine care anywhere else! From initial consultation to last appointment Dr Mohty and Angela (front desk) will be there for you, willing and more than that, wanting to help you get back to normal. Nowhere else will you find a doctor that doesn't have an assistant and handles everything himself. More than credible, he is the MOST credible when it comes to the hand (resume speaks for itself). I couldn't be more thankful for what both of them have done for me. After having 4 pins and some bones fused together 3 months ago, my hand is now back to normal without any issues.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Mohty was great with my wrist surgery. I was feeling better in no time, and felt 100% within 6 months after surgery. Great office experience, very friendly and warm greetings. Highly recommend Dr. Mohty.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Some time ago i was in a lot of pain in my right hand, i finally took action and thankfully found Dr. Mohty. He explained easily what was going on and what he could do to help, i made the decision to go forward with the Dr's recommendations and couldn't be happier. Dr Mohty and his surgical staff were phenomenal, i was put at ease at every turn and Dr Mohty's focus and professionalism was very comforting At this time i am pain free and have full use of my hand with zero pain. i would recommend Dr.Mohty to my loved ones without hesitation indeed.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I had the pleasure of having Dr Mohty operate on my hand for Dupuytrens Contracture. He always displayed the utmost care in my surgery and during recovery process. Dr Mohty is a master of the art and a master of the science. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mohty! I saw him a couple of years ago when I had Trigger Thumb. He performed the surgery and my thumb is great. I am now back to see him with right hand Carpal Tunnel and Ulnar nerve issues. He will be performing surgery to correct this issue as well. He is top notch and so full of knowledge!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr Mohty has treated both my mother and myself for bilateral Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. My mom would not stop raving about him so when it came time for me to find a doctor, there was no question. It had to be Dr Mohty! She was right!! He handled my case with amazing attention and answered any and all questions I had along the way. I would gladly recommend him to any friend or family member!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Mohty from a friend. I had Trigger Thumb. My tendon was pinched and my thumb popped. Dr. Mohty performed outpatient surgery and it's back to new!!! He and his staff (Angela) are wonderful. Very professional and caring. I would recommend Dr. Mohty to anyone who needs his services!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Atef Mohty's Credentials

• German

• Univ De Montpellier I, Uer De Med, Montpellier, France (Grad. 1981)

Accountable Health Plans Of America
Multiplan
Phcs
Private Small Business Insurance

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You won't find this level of genuine care anywhere else! From initial consultation to last appointment Dr Mohty and Angela (front desk) will be there for you, w..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent surgeon. Angela in the office is very welcoming. I will recommend Dr Mohty to anyone who wants the best hand Doctor."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mohty was great with my wrist surgery. I was feeling better in no time, and felt 100% within 6 months after surgery. Great office experience, very friendly ..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mohty and his staff were excellent and I'd highly recommend them to anyone with hand problems "

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Some time ago i was in a lot of pain in my right hand, i finally took action and thankfully found Dr. Mohty. He explained easily what was going on and what he c..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the pleasure of having Dr Mohty operate on my hand for Dupuytrens Contracture. He always displayed the utmost care in my surgery and during recovery proc..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mohty! I saw him a couple of years ago when I had Trigger Thumb. He performed the surgery and my thumb is great. I am now back t..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience. Procedure explained. Visits right on time. Surgery went smoothly with courteous, well trained staff in office and surgery center,"

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mohty has treated both my mother and myself for bilateral Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. My mom would not stop raving about him so when it came time for me to find ..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Mohty from a friend. I had Trigger Thumb. My tendon was pinched and my thumb popped. Dr. Mohty performed outpatient surgery and it's back ..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After years of suffering with carpal tunnel syndrome, I found Dr. Mohty who evaluated my condition thoroughly and recommended surgery. The improvement was imme..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful, knowledgable Hand Surgeon. Staff is wonderful, friendly, and helpful. Would recommend Dr. Mohty very highly! "

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mohty has remove two cysts from my right hand (thumb and wrist) in the past 2+ years. His medical abilities are excellent, based upon the results of the tw..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mohty has treated me twice; both times with outstanding results. He takes time to explain in detail the nature of the problem and how he is going to fix it...."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mohty performed one of two Carpal Tunnel release procedures on me and not only was he professional, it felt like he truly cared about my wellbeing. I would ..."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so lucky and happy to have been referred to Dr Mohty by my rheumatologist. Both office and surgery appointments were made without extended waiting periods..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had recently fractured my right ring finger and ended up with a Mallet finger. As a medical student, I have been exposed to the work of many doctors and thei..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had successful carpel tunnel surgery. Dr Mohty is very informative prior to surgery and walks you through the recovery process post surgery. I stron..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mohty is honestly the best surgeon I've ever experienced. He reassured me about the procedure and answered all of my tiny trivial questions while educating ..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mohty treated my 83 yr. old Dad as if he was his own...very caring, thorough, and professional...wonderful personality and great sense of humor. My Dad has ..."

September 19, 2014