Ratings for Dr. Atef Mohty

I've seen Dr. Atef Mohty several times for issues with my hand and wrist. He's an amazing person and physician. He is kind, intelligent, and a wonderful listener. He explains everything in detail and treated me like a very important individual. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Excellent! Dr Mohty and his staff are professionals who treat you with great respect. He has operated on all fingers on my right hand-over 9 years-no pain- mimimal scaring-great doctor

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr Mohty is extremely skillful in the art and science of healing. From his courteous staff to the care he took in the diagnostic process, listening and explaining conditions and treatment options, my experience in treating what was quite painful tendinitis was literally a quick relief. I found Dr. Mohty to be honest, direct, perceptive of my needs as a patient and was grateful to be treated immediately once a diagnosis was confirmed.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Mohty is a perfectionist and passionate about what he does - after surgery, my son followed Dr. Mohty's instructions precisely, and we couldn't be more pleased with the outcome and healing!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Atef Mohty is a wonderful and an amazing hand doctor. He as helped with by broken wrist, when urent care said it was not broken. I later found Dr. Mohty who was able to help. He is also a wonderful, kind professional man who took care of my mother's hands when she needed surgery for Dupetryne's on both hands. Not only did he help fix her hands, he was very kind, understanding, as well as compassionate. And...because my mom did what he said, "Elevate, elevate, elevate!" She truly had no pain. NO. Pain. Thank you, Dr. Mohty.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Mohty recently repaired my trigger thumb. He also did surgery on my wife a year ago. He is a great doctor with great customer service.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I have undergone three hand surgeries at the most capable hands of Dr. Mohty and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. My office visits were conveniently scheduled and always on time. The surgeries were flawless and totally successful. The scarring is almost impossible to locate and I couldn't be happier with the treatment from this kind and conscientious doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Mohty is the finest hand surgeon in our community. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and attentive to the patient's needs. He listens very carefully and exercises good judgment in patient care. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. Dr. Mohty possesses surgical skills in hand surgery that very few doctors have.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

My hand was in debilitating pain every day... I was first sent to Arizona Hand Surgery Specialists and was not cared for very well when they mixed up my charts, they listed my wrong body parts to be treated, and gave me a shot I was allergic to all on my first visit. Needless to say when I couldn't even get a Doctor on the phone after several days even during an allergic reaction to what they prescribed, all confidence was lost with Arizona Hand Surgery and I continued to seek treatment. Thank God, who guided me to Dr. Mohty in Scottsdale. He was unlike any other Doctor I had seen... he was very thorough, very kind and straight up pull no punches forward with me. We scheduled surgery that same week, everything went as planned and expected, no complications whatsoever, and it was on to a road of full recovery for me. Pain completely gone with full use of my hand again... I am so grateful... Thank you God and praise the Lord for guiding me to the best.... and God Bless Dr Mohty.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

You won't find this level of genuine care anywhere else! From initial consultation to last appointment Dr Mohty and Angela (front desk) will be there for you, willing and more than that, wanting to help you get back to normal. Nowhere else will you find a doctor that doesn't have an assistant and handles everything himself. More than credible, he is the MOST credible when it comes to the hand (resume speaks for itself). I couldn't be more thankful for what both of them have done for me. After having 4 pins and some bones fused together 3 months ago, my hand is now back to normal without any issues.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Atef Mohty's Credentials

• German

• Univ De Montpellier I, Uer De Med, Montpellier, France (Grad. 1981)