Ratings for Dr. Atef Mohty

Dr. Mohty is the finest hand surgeon in our community. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and attentive to the patient's needs. He listens very carefully and exercises good judgment in patient care. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. Dr. Mohty possesses surgical skills in hand surgery that very few doctors have.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

My hand was in debilitating pain every day... I was first sent to Arizona Hand Surgery Specialists and was not cared for very well when they mixed up my charts, they listed my wrong body parts to be treated, and gave me a shot I was allergic to all on my first visit. Needless to say when I couldn't even get a Doctor on the phone after several days even during an allergic reaction to what they prescribed, all confidence was lost with Arizona Hand Surgery and I continued to seek treatment. Thank God, who guided me to Dr. Mohty in Scottsdale. He was unlike any other Doctor I had seen... he was very thorough, very kind and straight up pull no punches forward with me. We scheduled surgery that same week, everything went as planned and expected, no complications whatsoever, and it was on to a road of full recovery for me. Pain completely gone with full use of my hand again... I am so grateful... Thank you God and praise the Lord for guiding me to the best.... and God Bless Dr Mohty.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

You won't find this level of genuine care anywhere else! From initial consultation to last appointment Dr Mohty and Angela (front desk) will be there for you, willing and more than that, wanting to help you get back to normal. Nowhere else will you find a doctor that doesn't have an assistant and handles everything himself. More than credible, he is the MOST credible when it comes to the hand (resume speaks for itself). I couldn't be more thankful for what both of them have done for me. After having 4 pins and some bones fused together 3 months ago, my hand is now back to normal without any issues.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Excellent surgeon. Angela in the office is very welcoming. I will recommend Dr Mohty to anyone who wants the best hand Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Mohty was great with my wrist surgery. I was feeling better in no time, and felt 100% within 6 months after surgery. Great office experience, very friendly and warm greetings. Highly recommend Dr. Mohty.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr. Mohty and his staff were excellent and I'd highly recommend them to anyone with hand problems

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Some time ago i was in a lot of pain in my right hand, i finally took action and thankfully found Dr. Mohty. He explained easily what was going on and what he could do to help, i made the decision to go forward with the Dr's recommendations and couldn't be happier. Dr Mohty and his surgical staff were phenomenal, i was put at ease at every turn and Dr Mohty's focus and professionalism was very comforting At this time i am pain free and have full use of my hand with zero pain. i would recommend Dr.Mohty to my loved ones without hesitation indeed.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I had the pleasure of having Dr Mohty operate on my hand for Dupuytrens Contracture. He always displayed the utmost care in my surgery and during recovery process. Dr Mohty is a master of the art and a master of the science. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mohty! I saw him a couple of years ago when I had Trigger Thumb. He performed the surgery and my thumb is great. I am now back to see him with right hand Carpal Tunnel and Ulnar nerve issues. He will be performing surgery to correct this issue as well. He is top notch and so full of knowledge!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Great experience. Procedure explained. Visits right on time. Surgery went smoothly with courteous, well trained staff in office and surgery center,

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Atef Mohty's Credentials

• German

• Univ De Montpellier I, Uer De Med, Montpellier, France (Grad. 1981)

Ameritas