Ratings for Dr. Grace E. Fowler

From the initial visit, my family was treated in the most unprofessional and uncaring manner I have ever experienced with medical professionals. The female employee who performs reception and works with intake information for the patients makes rude comments, rolls her eyes and complains about every aspect of working with the patient. She even asked my child not to wear the shirt they had on again because she didn't like taking their blood pressure in it (a cotton long sleeved shirt). Never have I experience anyone with such a horrible disposition, at every visit. My family member has a serious medical condition which needed a referral to a specialist. They were very ill and needed the referral as quickly as possible. Dr. Fowler said it would take five days to do the referral. Our specialist's office had to contact her to get the information/test results. We are professional people ourselves. Please give thought to your decision before considering treatment at this office.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

doctor fowler was rude. I felt as if she thought she was better than I was--I work hard also.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Grace E. Fowler's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Vincennes, IN