Ratings for Dr. Jay E. Wanken

My family and myself have been going to Dr. Wanken for many years and have never had bad service. I read one of the reviews and feel saddened. Dr. Wanken has never given a patient a seizure and it is expected to be sore after your first adjustment. Also the difference between pain relief and correcting subluxations is different. I have learned it takes time to improve someone's health.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

This is the best chiropractor I have ever seen! I love both Drs. Jay and Carolyn. They are so knowledgeable and very good about explaining what is going on AND taking the time to figure out what is happening. I have received great care for not only myself but my husband and son. I have seen 3 other chiropractors before and have never learned as much or felt as good as I do now. I am really really impressed.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Terrible! I was under his care and he ruined my low back after one adjustment. Caused another patient to have a seizure. Never see this doctor if you value your health. Doesn't spend time with patients, simply wham, bam, crack and you're done.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Dr. Jay E. Wanken's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Hudson, WI