Ratings for Dr. Sunanta L. Ober

My children have gone to her 17 years i think she is wonderful! I have never waited very long for her and if i did then it's because she is with other patients and care's for them. She is not for the money what does that have to do with her? give me a break to u people that say that. Her office dirty are u kidding me? yes i have heard she is tuff to work for but she likes a tight ship and wants things just right what is wrong with that? i see nothing! Love DR. Ober!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. Ober has been our pediatrican for 15+ years. She is an exeptional doctor who truly cares for her patients. She takes her time with each and every child to provide top quality care. She is one of the few doctors who isn't in it for the money, but to provide the best health care possible for each child. When my daughter has been sick, she has called me during the night and weekends to check on her to make sure that she's okay. She is also very knowledgeable with a network of specialists; if she can't help you, she will refer you to someone she trusts can. She has provided valuable insight on all of my daughter's medical problems, helping us to understand what is going on. She is sincere and genuinely cares for her patients. Dr. Ober is a rare find in a doctor, and you would be lucky to become one of her patients.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I have had her as a family doctor since i was a baby and she is a kind, sincere woman.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

staff not helpful and not polite , waitin time too long. Doctor was caring but waiting too long.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Ober's for over 15 years and have just recently found out how money-oriented she is. To charge $20 for medical records when she is switching practices and leaving people on certain insurances no choice but to have to leave because she no longer accepts their insurance is highly unprofessional. No one was notified of the change and she refuses to talk to anyone and explain why she didn't notify anyone that she could no longer be their doctor. She is extremely rude to her staff as well. I have witnessed her yelling at them for minor mistakes that seem to have been made because she didn't give them all the information they needed to do the task correctly in the first place. I would not recommend Dr. Ober to anyone, and have myself transferred from her care, not only because I'm too old to see a pediatrician, but because she simply isn't a doctor I'd choose to ever see again.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

We wait in the dirty waiting room for 45 minutes and then sit in a hall way.. then in a room for 30 minutes... just to have dr ober mis diagnose my child and over medicate him. She is old school and arrogant. She does illegal things and talks about parents to other parents. Shed is nothing but a trouble maker and loves to medicate the kids. She should try to take all the meds she has put my child on ...for allergies. Over $300 at the pharmacy. I need a PHD to keep track of all the meds. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO HER. DO NOT TRUST HER.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Wait time here is ridiculous, you should go prepared for atleast 2-3 hours. ***No cleanliness, they don't use hand sanitizer at all, infact you don't see it anywhere in the hospital, we were scared to take out 2 week old daughter to hospital as they will see lot of other kids who are sick. Staff is not helpful, rude.. not knowledgable.. even if you ask how long it takes they will say they don't know..Fed up, decided to change the doctor..even to get the medical records it's been more than 3 weeks and called atleast 5 times..haven't gotten it yet.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

dr ober did help me with one thing that the other doctor that used to be there couldnt i thank her for that... anyway there is things that i dont like such as he method of discipline no child should sit there and cry for over 20 mins was she was sick for one and she was like 7 or 8 mths old at the time i dont know if she was born and raised in america but thats not how a normal loving parent disciplines there child in this country thats the one thing i hate and my oldest daughter when dr ober walks in the room runs to me to hide im looking for a new doctor any advice on a good dr let me know

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Ober has been my personal physician since I was a young child. She aided my parents and I when it was discovered that I had a learning disability. She helped send us to the right people in order for me to become successful. She always manages to get me in at an orderly matter. The wait times can be bad depending on the day but for the most part it is not more than a half hour. I have called in day of and gotten service that afternoon on numerous ocassions.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

This doctor is one of the worst physicians I have ever encountered. Wait times in her office is like flying from boston china in a one way flight. It's endless... Her staff is very rude, and they honestly dont have any clue what they're are hired for. Every time i go there, there always is a new receptionist. I guess people just can't take her. Yes, she is a money digger that is to cheap to get real nurses. She charges ridicously high even for a simple shot. Today infact i went to get my hepatytis shot, and i waited for about 90 mins for something that should have taken 2 mins. I am no longer her patient and god bless america for having greater and much better doctors like my uncle, that are actually willing to tend to me. A message to doctor ober: you dont deserve to see me, you cheated me, and grabbed my money. I am happy that im no longer your patient.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Sunanta L. Ober's Credentials

• Mahidol Univ-Siriraj Hosp, Fac Of Med, Bangkok, Thailand (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Salem, NH