Ratings for Dr. Arthur V. Bermisa

if you don't like waiting then your "SOL". If you have an appointment at 1:00 you won't be out of there till at least 3:00, and I am not kidding. As for the doctor, I felt that he didn't listen to my concerns at all. It was as if whatever he thought was law. i told him that a medication he gave me caused some major concern to me. He ended up giving me a thousand excuses for why that's happening instead of giving me at least one solution. I don not go to this doctor anymore for another reason which is the service. I believe everyone who works there are family. That itself isn't a problem for me, but the problem is the way they operate. Last but not least I personally felt that the patient/doctor relationship isn't a major priority to them. I always felt that a doctor should feel like a friend, therapist, and a person for guidance. A doctor that when a patient walks in they know a good amount about that person, instead of reviewing a chart every second to find out info. Just don't go.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Dr. Arthur V. Bermisa's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1972)

AHC