Ratings for Dr. Scott Mcgarvey

I traveled 250 miles to see Dr. McGarvey for repair of my bunion. He and his staffed lived up to the recommendations that I had received. Dr. McGarvey was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything from the first consult to the post op visit. Questions were answered and I never felt rushed at appointments. I had everything explained so I new what to expect during surgery and through the recovery process. I am a marathon runner and Dr. McGarvey understood how important it was to me to get back to activity as soon as possible. I had much less pain than I had expected from the surgery & the recovery process was what I had expected. Phone calls were always returned promptly, his staff were also nothing less than awesome. I highly recommend Dr.McGarvey, it was worth traveling half across Minnesota to have bunion fixed.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have nothing but praise for Dr. McGarvey. I had bunion surgery on both my feet, and he did an excellent job. From my initial consultation to my post-op appointment Dr. McGarvey was professional, informative and charismatic about what he does. His staff is exceptional and always friendly and helpful. I will not use any other orthopedic doctor. I would recommend Dr. McGarvey to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. McGarvey is an excellent surgeon. He repaired my bunion and four hammer toes. He is so knowledgeable and willing to share information with his patients. I feel completely confident that he can help anyone with foot and ankle problems. Dr. McGarvey is very caring and compassionate with patients. His team members are exceptionally trained and qualified plus caring and compassionate. I will definitely recommend Dr. McGarvey to my family and friends. Thank you Dr. McGarvey!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. McGarvey is an exceptional surgeon and physician. His technical skills are very impressive and he's extremely knowledgeable about the most advanced treatment options in his specialty field. Because of his surgical skill, my surgeries were very successful. Dr. McGarvey's communication skills are excellent -- he thoroughly explains your diagnosis, prognosis and potential treatment options. Because I was very well informed regarding the options, I could choose the best treatment for me and did not encounter any surprises during or after the treatment. Further, Dr. McGarvey has a caring approach, which helped me significantly through my recoveries. His team members are experienced, patient, compassionate and efficient. I would highly recommend Dr. McGarvey to any of my colleagues, friends or family.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I had bilateral bunion surgery performed by Dr. McGarvey and what a positive experience. I had very little pain and the Doctor and Staff at Twin Cities Orthopedics and Crosstown Surgery were incredible.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I had bilateral hallux valgus reconstruction and had a great experience from start to finish. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. McGarvey and all of the staff at Twin Cities Orthopedics.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015