Ratings for Dr. Christina E. Peterson

I found Dr. Peterson knowledgeable, responsive and listened.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Peterson was one of the worst doctors I have been to in my life of pain! I walked in with my husband and never sat down. She said try this and call me if it doesn't work. I called and she charged us I think $150.00 for the phone call. Yes this was years ago but I would not recommend her at all!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

I turned to Dr. Peterson in desperation with ongoing migraines. While she did take time to listen to past history and ask questions, her manner was dismissive. She initially prescribed what she termed a mild sedative to help me sleep, but it was way too strong for me, triggering vomiting and more migraines. When I reached out to her for help and other options, she was unbelievably rude, condescending, and insulting, as was her office staff. Patients in severe pain, especially migraine sufferers, absolutely do not deserve to be treated in this manner. Dr. Peterson seems incapable of showing simple human compassion for many of her patients (I spoke to two others who had similar experiences), bad communication skills, and an unwillingness to explore other options for patients experiencing problems. The emergency room doctor I eneded up seeing because of Dr. Peterson's insistance that I continue taking the medication she prescribed agreed with me.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Dr Peterson is highly knowledgeable in her field, she will answer questions well and listens to what her patients say.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

The most manipulative doctor, asking questions then totally misrepresneting patient responses on her reort, very very disappointing, this doctor dosn't put patients needs & care as a priority in my opinion. Gives a feeling of betraying patient/Dr relationship completly.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007

Dr. Peterson has been a life support to me and my health. I had to move and she still is willing to help me wherever I am. She has taken the time to know me and I trust her in whatever she tells me i need to do. She is professional and one of the most truly caring doctors I have ever had. When I am at my worst, she always knows what to do to help my situation. I have had open and closed head injuries, seizures, head aches and whatever my complaint is she is there with plan in hand. I would recommend her as high as the scale allows!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

this doctor was the worst, untrue evaluation & report. totally disinterested in patient, purely concerned about money to be gained. Inaccurate reporting, with sarcasm & she was unable to give a fair unbiased evaluation, unecessary comments that had no bearing whatsoever on the reason for visit. I'd never recommend her to anyone, so feel in this case her lack of professionalism is something other patients should be warned about.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2006

Dr. Christina E. Peterson's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1982)

AHC