Ratings for Dr. Donna L. Calsimitto

She should be shut down. She asks for money upfront before going through insurance. She is extremely late and keeps you waiting a long time, and I wonder if she takes advantage of people who do not speak English.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Calsimitto has been my dentist since I was a child. She is incredibly gentile and painless, takes time to explain what i need and what my best options are, is very knowledgeable and makes me feel very comfortable in her chair. Her office is great at accommodating emergencies same day as well as having appointments that fit my schedule. My smile is my favorite attribute and I will only let one dentist care for it!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I called for an emergency due to an abscess on my palate, I was told I'd have to wait but would be seen. I did wait for a while but it was well worth it! My tooth needed a root canal and it was begun that day; I left feeling much better with antibiotics and another appointment. Couldn't have been a better experience. The sterilization equipment is state of the art and altho the office is always hectic, its my kind of friendly place. Some grumblers like everywhere from long waiting times but once you're in the dr. and assistant's care, you are the only person they care about! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I broke my partial and called to schedule an appointment, I was told to come right in. Not only was I seen but the doctor was able to repair my partial the same day! Dr. Calsimitto and her assistant were very pleasant and comfortable to be around, I will recommend this dentist to all my friends!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014