Ratings for Dr. Stephen L. Tocci

Dr Steven Tocci did surgery on my right foot yesterday. The entire experience from my initial diagnosis to post surgery was exceptional. The office staff is well trained and efficient. Dr Tocci is extremely through in explaining your condition in detail and does not make a patient feel rushed in deciding the best option. If I could give this physician 6 stars I would.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Stephen Tocci is a foot and ankle orthopedic surgeon located in Mission Viejo, CA at Community Orthopedic Medical Group (COMG). He is absolutely, unequivocally brilliant! He was able to detect and diagnose issues with my ankle that previous surgeons completely missed. Why? Because he loves what does! He's one of those doctors who loves the art of medicine & surgery. He has a strong academic and clinical foundation which makes him a fantastic clinician. He actually really really really knows his stuff! Best of all, he has the most superb bedside manner. He's kind, polite, cordial, and all around sweet sweet man. Treats his patients and staff very well. I am so lucky to have found him. He operated on my ankle and I believe the man is a real-life healer. Go to him!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr Tocci saw me for a foot neuroma which he injected. He had an extremely nice bedside manner and my foot pain is completely resolved. I would recommend him to anyone, and have!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Extremely competent and professional. By luck, Dr. Tocci was on call the night my son was badly injured. Dr. Tocci quickly arrived at the hospital and performed the surgery. He has an excellent bedside manner and was very calming for my son. We will be seeing him for the next 3 - 4 months, and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Excellent bedside manner. He spent time with me and listened. The office staff was very kind and seemed to really enjoy working there.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

excellent doctor. he was very attentive and made me feel comfortable. very knowledgable. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Dr. Stephen L. Tocci's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Wellpoint