Ratings for Dr. Benjamin N. Metrick

It's great! It's painless. Doctor is really good also stuff in the office is very caring.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Thorough, knowledgeable and kind. A great experience! Wonderful dental secretary as well.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Great staff and intelligent doctor. Great experience and customer service.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

A totally professional and caring experience at the dentist! I recommend Dr. Metrick to all !!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I can't say enough about the excellent care and professionalism of Dr. Metrick's office. He has addressed every concern I have had and solved any problems I have had. Everyone in the office is courteous and professional. While some people express apprehension about visiting their dentists, a visit to Dr. Metrick is pain-free and enjoyable. In addition to regular visits, Dr. Metrick has extracted one tooth, applied Invisalign, and fashioned retainers for me - all with great success. Highly, highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

It was great meeting Dr. Metrick. He was kind and very informative. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Metrick is extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I have finally found a dentist I can look forward to visiting!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Excellent experience. I have been coming here for 3 years. And today was one of the best visit that I ever had on a dentist office. I had a dental cleaning and the dentist not only clean my teeth, but he explained me how to deep clean my teeth myself at home.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I had a terrific experience, maybe the best and most informative I've ever had at dentist. Dr. Metrick is an excellent dentist and communicates very well. Had a teeth cleaning and check up and would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Incredibly professional and friendly office. Maritza the receptionist is incredibly astute and competent, and was incredibly helpful in contacting my insurance company and estimating costs. Dr. Metrick is really a great dentist as well as an excellent Teacher ,he carefully and thoroughly explains everything.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018