Ratings for Dr. Benjamin N. Metrick

I live in the neighborhood of Washington Heights and came upon Sound Dentistry one day while on a walk. Given I was in need of a cleaning, I read some reviews online and was pleased with what was said. In my case, I was a new patient to Dr. Metrick's office so it was necessary to complete a comprehensive oral evaluation as well as take some x-rays. He was patient throughout the entire process with respect to explaining pertinent information as well as with the actual cleaning itself. I felt comfortable the entire time and look forward to my follow-ups.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

I'm very satisfied with the service I received. I recommend Dr. Benjamin 100%. The attention from the staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

X-rays and cleaning. Dr gave me a LOT of warnings about potential pain for the novocaine and stuff, but there was no pain....all of it was breezy, and staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Dr. Metrick is thorough and explains what he's doing, and what you can do better to improve dental health.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

The experience is always rather good and I find the care outstanding. I think it is fair to say that a visit to the dentist always has a certain degree of anticipation and discomfort but the care is very thoughtful, the pain management outstanding and the general atmosphere very professional and with a vibe that's full of integrity. There's no upsell or pushiness that you get at some offices and that's really nice. I really trust the care I get there and feel that I am well taken care of.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Dr. Metrick is very thorough. He explains what he is doing and advises you on how to take care of your teeth and gum. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

I appreciated that the energy in this office is put toward patient care and not bells and whistles. I found Dr. Metrick very patient-centered, knowledgeable, and gentle. It was actually a relaxing experience being treated at this practice. My family will become regular patients here.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Ben is an excellent dentist and his team is also outstanding! :-)

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Very deep clean needed. The doctor explained everything that he did in detail and answered all my questions. One of the best dentists I've experienced.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Really instructive, knowledgeable and experienced. Will definitely be back.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019