Ratings for Dr. Benjamin N. Metrick

I can't say enough about the excellent care and professionalism of Dr. Metrick's office. He has addressed every concern I have had and solved any problems I have had. Everyone in the office is courteous and professional. While some people express apprehension about visiting their dentists, a visit to Dr. Metrick is pain-free and enjoyable. In addition to regular visits, Dr. Metrick has extracted one tooth, applied Invisalign, and fashioned retainers for me - all with great success. Highly, highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

It was great meeting Dr. Metrick. He was kind and very informative. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Metrick is extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I have finally found a dentist I can look forward to visiting!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Excellent experience. I have been coming here for 3 years. And today was one of the best visit that I ever had on a dentist office. I had a dental cleaning and the dentist not only clean my teeth, but he explained me how to deep clean my teeth myself at home.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I had a terrific experience, maybe the best and most informative I've ever had at dentist. Dr. Metrick is an excellent dentist and communicates very well. Had a teeth cleaning and check up and would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Incredibly professional and friendly office. Maritza the receptionist is incredibly astute and competent, and was incredibly helpful in contacting my insurance company and estimating costs. Dr. Metrick is really a great dentist as well as an excellent Teacher ,he carefully and thoroughly explains everything.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Metick was extremely informative and educational in his approach. His goal is to teach his patients about dental care. I learn so much about proper dental care. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Patient,careful,informative and relax experience. I'll recommend to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I visited Dr. Benjamin Metrick for the first time, and was very impressed by his vast knowledge. Above all the things I appreciate about his practice is that he isn’t your ordinary dentist, he is an Educator. I am expecting and he gave me such good, holistic advice about not just my oral health, but about baby’s oral health, things to look out for, and offered me great suggestions. He also provided an eye opeming demo of how to properly brush my teeth. I have always been caring of my own oral hygiene, but the demo was still a great and entirely new learning experience for me. If you are in search of a dentist who will really teach you about good oral health, I strongly recommend Dr. Metrick. Once you experience his care, you will probably ask yourself why you ever wasted your time with any other dentist.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Metrick is extraordinary. He took the time to explain in detail the work that needs to be done as well as explaining alternative treatments. I'm a nervous patient but his dedication to his work put me at ease.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017