Ratings for Dr. Benjamin N. Metrick

As always, Dr. Metrick was very attentive to my concern. He conducted a careful exam and explained my condition. He also referred me to a specialist and sent all the necessary information to his office. This was a Friday night. When I came to see the specialist on Monday, he said that Dr. Metrick also called him Friday night to explain my condition. I am very grateful for all the attention. I know I can always count on Dr. Metrick's expertise and understanding. I've been his patient for 25 years and never once did I have any regrets.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

My whole family has been treated by Dr. Benjamin Metrick for over 20 years. We are very thankful to him for that!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

It's great! It's painless. Doctor is really good also stuff in the office is very caring.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Thorough, knowledgeable and kind. A great experience! Wonderful dental secretary as well.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Great staff and intelligent doctor. Great experience and customer service.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

A totally professional and caring experience at the dentist! I recommend Dr. Metrick to all !!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I can't say enough about the excellent care and professionalism of Dr. Metrick's office. He has addressed every concern I have had and solved any problems I have had. Everyone in the office is courteous and professional. While some people express apprehension about visiting their dentists, a visit to Dr. Metrick is pain-free and enjoyable. In addition to regular visits, Dr. Metrick has extracted one tooth, applied Invisalign, and fashioned retainers for me - all with great success. Highly, highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

It was great meeting Dr. Metrick. He was kind and very informative. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Metrick is extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I have finally found a dentist I can look forward to visiting!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Excellent experience. I have been coming here for 3 years. And today was one of the best visit that I ever had on a dentist office. I had a dental cleaning and the dentist not only clean my teeth, but he explained me how to deep clean my teeth myself at home.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018