You may also like

Rate Dr. James E. Strauss

Dr. James E. Strauss's Ratings

Dr. Jimmy did a great job extracting my wisdom teeth. At the consultation, he was very understanding of my needle/ doctor phobia and worked with me to prescribe Xanax for pre-procedure. When I got to the office there was a very short wait until I was in the room, and he was very calm and helpful as he inserted the IV, keeping me talking and comfortable to distract me. Less then 24 hrs later, I'm comfortable with the use of the pain medication, walking around and eating soft food. I strongly recommend Dr. Strauss.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

I had surgery today with dr. James strauss. He went above and beyond. His staff were also amazing. They treated me incredibly well and all welcomed me with a smile and a positive attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

Dr. Jim went above and beyond what was usual! The staff was friendly helpful and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

staff is courteous, friendly, professional, and competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

I felt that every question was answered and the staff is courteous, friendly, professional, and competent. Every measure was taken to insure a positive outcome and my comfort and ease. Dr. Strauss called me to see how I was doing and assured me that I could call anytime if I needed help. I have used this practice for my entire family. My most recent visit was on Jan. 20/2015.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2692097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

He treated me like I was money, and not an actual person/patient. I had a lot of pain post surgery and he would not do anything to help because he had already gotten his $2000. His attitude shows he is not in the business for repeat customers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr. Strauss is an excellent surgeon! He took out an upper back tooth, placed an implant & did a sinus lift. I was very nervous & this took a few months to accomplish due to the healing process. He & the office staff there are the best! I hate going to the dentist, but everything went great & I could not be happier. A lot of it has to do with how nice everyone is, every time I went in there. I would recommend this office to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2610549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Worst Dr ever I will never recomnd anyone to go here I had my wisdom teeth taken out a year ago and still in horrible pain gone back several times and he said he could do nothing for me. So leaving the office crying I go to my regular dentist and fond out my jaw bone is exposed in the back. And will need a skin graf. Drs these just want your money

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2607254].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Very professional. I had implant surgery and they were wonderful. They are a five star team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

From initial visit to discuss procedure (bridge verses implant) to actual process (implant) the entire staff (front office to back staff and intern shading, and Dr Strauss, of course!) made it painless...every the 'pocketbook'.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532082].votes_count ]]