Ratings for Dr. James E. Strauss

I can't tell you how thankful I am that I stumbled upon Dr. Jim Strauss and his office. From our first consultation through the wisdom teeth extraction surgery, Dr. Jim was caring, friendly, and knowledgeable. He took all the time that we needed to answer the questions that my son and I had. On surgery day, Dr. Strauss successfully placed an IV in my son's "missing veins" arm with no problems. We got a phone call from Dr. Jim two hours after we got home to check on my son. He let us know that if we needed anything to call him (on-call weekend). If you ever need an oral surgeon, call him. You will not regret this decision. Thank you Dr. Strauss for your caring and attentive bedside manner. I also want to mention that his entire STAFF deserve a clap of appreciation as well. From the office staff to the nurses that attended to my son (and me), THANK YOU for making us feel comfortable and well cared for during his wisdom teeth extractions. We will certainly return for my daughter's surgery and ALL other oral surgery needs. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Strauss treated me on an emergency. He was Fantastic, explained all procedures and provided outstanding care. I was very pleased and will go back for any other oral surgery needs. Thank You, Dr. Strauss!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I had wisdom teeth extracted many years ago by this doctor and he was amazing. He had also recently treated my husband in an emergency situation and he's still amazing.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I saw Dr Jim Strauss on an emergency basis. The visit was set up by my family dentist because I had an extremely bad toothache in a tooth that was already "at risk". Dr Strauss got me in his office the next afternoon and took his time explaining what the process was going to be like and how it was going to go after. He extracted two molar teeth on the left side of my mouth (up and down) and put in an implant on my right lower. I have no idea what he did technically and I was sedated during the process. Upon awakening I made a steady , relatively painless recovery with the exception of some bleeding from my bottom left. I take coumadin and some times have problems with bleeding and this apparently caused my problem. His office handled the contacts with the insurance company. I was as pleased as I could be with the whole experience. I was impressed with his professionalism.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Jim Strauss for several years. He has successfully gotten me through 8 implants. While most were done without incident, there were a couple that were a bit more challenging, requiring a bone graph, etc. More recently I had to have 2 front teeth (old root canals gone bad) replaced with implants. This has been by far the most challenging, having issues that led to needing both a bone graph and a soft tissue graph as well. Dr. Jim Strauss is and has always been since the first time I went to him, very professional, extremely knowledgeable, kind, comforting, encouraging and caring. Being treated by Dr. Jim Strauss, I feel I am being treated by the best! I highly recommend Dr. James Strauss without hesitation! As far as his staff, they are all wonderful, caring people as well! They all deserve much more than a 5 star rating! Thank you to Dr. Jim Strauss and his amazing staff!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

You are in the right hands with Dr. Jim Strauss. He is very professional and reassuring. His staff is very nice. The office is very clean. Over the course of 15 years, Dr. Jim Strauss has extracted all of my wisdom teeth and has put in place 2 dental implants.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr. Jimmy did a great job extracting my wisdom teeth. At the consultation, he was very understanding of my needle/ doctor phobia and worked with me to prescribe Xanax for pre-procedure. When I got to the office there was a very short wait until I was in the room, and he was very calm and helpful as he inserted the IV, keeping me talking and comfortable to distract me. Less then 24 hrs later, I'm comfortable with the use of the pain medication, walking around and eating soft food. I strongly recommend Dr. Strauss.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I had surgery today with dr. James strauss. He went above and beyond. His staff were also amazing. They treated me incredibly well and all welcomed me with a smile and a positive attitude.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr. Jim went above and beyond what was usual! The staff was friendly helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

staff is courteous, friendly, professional, and competent.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. James E. Strauss's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Florida College Of Dentistry (Grad. 1992)

MB Health