Ratings for Dr. Susan Zachariah

She is extremely knowledgeable about my kids' conditions and needs. She reduced my sons medications (from 5 to 2)to better ones and he is so much happier. She listens and so intuitive to what you need. She has called me back when I really needed her and before my sons ever saw her the first time. My kids have seen Drs in other states where we lived before and Dr Zachariah is really good in comparison.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

After seeing her for many years, she let me down when it came time to put pen to paper. She showed her true colors when she couldn't explain her reasons for inaccurately and incompletely filing out important forms. I had to remind her about specific points and argue in support of my diagnosis. The same diagnosis she made in her own records.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

She is a very knowledgeable, intelligent doctor with a great understanding of many conditions. She is patient and helpful in many ways.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Horrible Dr. Horrible group. All Indian Dr's. Sat at her desk the whole time taking notes and looked at me once. At one point I stopped talking and waited almost a minute before she looked up and me to continue. She wanted to put me on some unneccesary medication when the one I was currently taking was working just fine. I never went back and never ever would.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Susan Zachariah's Credentials

• Christian Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Vellore, Tn, India (Grad. 1978)