Ratings for Dr. Manuel L. Vivero

Dr. Vivero is kind and friendly although he has a tendency to disregard my concerns. The real problem is the health system for which he works. Their billing department is terrible. Unsure of my bill, I called and called only to get an answering machine. Finally, I wrote letters and added notes to my checks. The only response I received was to be sent to a collections agency. Although I was paying towards the bill, they automatically send to collections at six months. Worse, instead of sending one bill, they sent two. The second was not yet at the six month mark. The frustrating thing is that I was withholding total payment because I didn't understand if they were billing me correctly. Now they've damaged my credit. So, do yourself a favor. Go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

he doesnt do a good check on my son. i bring up the same problem every time im there and he ignores it. he was the doctor for my son at the hospital at birth and still wont tell me his blood type. I am switching doctors and my son is only 2 months old!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Manuel L. Vivero's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1972)