Ratings for Dr. David S. Adelstein

I love Dr. Adelstein! He is both mine and my daughter's Dr. He delivered my grandson and performed my hysterectomy so my family has dealt with him in all aspects. He keeps it real and explains everything in lamen terms.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Makes very inappropriate comments, very unprofessional. I felt very uneasy for several days after seeing him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I've never met a doctor and left the office saying, "I loved that doctor," until I met Dr. Adelstein. He is down-to-earth and very compassionate. I don't mind waiting on him because obviously whatever he is doing is important, but I have never noticed the wait to be longer than average. I love that he talks to you like he's a person and not just your doctor and that he takes the time to get to know his patients. I love seeing him and I highly recommend Dr. Adelstein to anyone who is seeking an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Awesome doctor not only is he funny and amusing he is both knowledgable and kind.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

When I first went to Dr Adelstein, I thought he was the greatest. He listened & took his time. Over the 7 years I was his patient, that changed to the point where he made me feel like I was wasting his time. He got too personal and even a little preachy. I've since switched & am much happier w/ my new OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

office staff is very rude, acts like there doing you a favor. very poor customer service

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

He is the best doc ever! yeah he's a little personal but in a good way, I felt like I knew him forever the first time i met him. He is the only doctor that gets near me!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

I have known Dr.Adelstein for 6 years in those 6 years he helped me with alot of female bleeding problems, he did everything in his ability to helpme,but I did end up getting a hystertomy, but he did give me 100%of his knowledege and skills to help me, I not only found a great doctor but a great friend in him, his caring ways and his thoughtfulness made coming to him a very relaxing visit,his office staff is like family too, I wish we could clone him, you don't find doctors like Dr.Adelstein he will be very special to me for all the time and help I am forever grateful and he makes me feel important no just a number like other doctors have thank-you forever grateful. Judy B.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

I love this man. No really I do. He is just an amazing guy. He listens to what you have to say. He lets you know that he cares. He has a fantastic sense of humor. He always makes me feel comfortable. And he is willing to go that extra step to make sure you know you are a priority to him. It makes you feel like you have known him forever. He is always late. But like your mama told you go things come to those who wait. He is worth it.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Adelstein is such a relatable human being, he makes each patient of his feel important, and will spend as much time as needed with you. If he is a little late for appointments, it is only because he gets to know each one of his patients and has spent extra time doing so. If you want a doctor that respects you and is professional, go to Dr. Adelstein. His sense of humor is a major plus as well!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. David S. Adelstein's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1990)

AARP