Ratings for Dr. Sean M. Flaherty

Dr. Flaherty is the best & most amazing Doctor you can go to. I highly recommended him. Not only his knowledge, ethics & amazing bedside manner, he truly listens to you & helps. He's amazing. Not sure who write that negative comment but it couldn't be about Dr. Sean Flaherty. Amazing Doctor & human being.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Whoever wrote the bad review on Dr. Flaherty on 7/5/11 must not be referring to the same Dr. Flaherty. Dr. Flaherty is the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctor I've ever met and not to mention he is a very skilled surgeon. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Flaherty. Many doctors do not have good bedside manners but Dr. Flaherty does. He answers all of your questions and IS VERY responsive unlike many doctors.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Disgraceful bedside manner. Horribly unprofessional. I wouldn't even recommend this Dr to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Excellent doctor, very compassionate. I saw him when I miscarried last time and he was very helpful, assuring and knowledgeable. In fact, the other two Dr. Asis (Dr Antonio Asis and Dr Maria Asis, brother and sister) in the same group are excellent doctors too. I think the entire practice shares the same good attitude towards patients. Have seen all in the group for my present pregnancy. Returns call very promptly even at after hours (I called a lot during my miscarriage, at Sunday night and Saturday early morning) and the doctors actually remind me to call whenever I need to and not to think about the time. The only thing is that sometimes you get to wait a bit in the waiting room, but I would definitely tolerate that for good services.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Flaherty is not only an excellent MD but also a very compassionate person. He takes his time during your appt. and answers all questions. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I would highly reccommend him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Quick and easy to get an appointment. Takes the time to answer questions and doesn't rush you out the door. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Outstanding! One of the few doctors left who truly cares about the patient and about treating patients as human beings. Returns phone calls immediately, extremely knowledgeable and professional. A rare find. I can not say enough wonderful things about this outstanding doctor and person.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2006

Dr. Sean M. Flaherty's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT