Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Johnson

I (unfortunately) have had more than one encounter with dr johnson, as morristown has a limited number of hospitalists. at this point, i refuse to be admitted under his service. to say his patient care/bedside manner sucks, would be the understatement of a lifetime. he should not be treating patients, period. there were times i was admitted, and HE ordered the incorrect medications/dosages for me (i have a chronic condition, he is well aware of this). He would refuse to change the orders without first seeing me, but at the same time, would refuse to come see me for over 24 hours. Even the nurses were appalled and called risk management on my behalf due to the terrible mistreatment by this physician. I realize hospitalists don't do great with 'chronic' patients, but his treatment towards me (and from what i hear, towards other patients with chronic illness) is at times nothing short of inhumane.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. Mark R. Johnson's Credentials

• New York University Medical College - Nlg (Grad. 2003)

GHI