Ratings for Dr. Donna J. Hemphill

Uncaring, not very professional, and extremely rude!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

She checked me out of the hospital after my planned c-section without evaluating me. When she came to see me to tell me I was going home a day earlier than I expected, I told her I didn't feel well but she told me I was going home anyway because she already checked me out of the computer system. She sent me home hysterically crying because I knew something wasn't right. Within 4 hours of leaving the hospital I had to go to the ER. It turned out that I had a massive infection and needed a week's worth of antibiotics and my incision to be drained and packed for the next month. Worst. Doctor. Ever. Would highly recommend against her or Aurora. I can't warn strongly enough.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Didn't seem overly concerned with my medical issues. Asked only a few questions and then suggested I lose some weight. No tests or follow up visits. Found a different dr. who immediately figured out the problem and the right medication.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Waited for 1 hour for appointment, decided to leave and go to a different Dr. My appt was at 3 I was told to be there a 1/2 hour early at 3:30 I asked about how much longer I would have to wait and the response was u were 25 minutes early ur appt was at 3:00. I'm sorry but if u expecte to be on time I expect the same from the Dr and staff and someone to inform me if they are running behind.I decided ask for my $100 deposit back and go somewere else. Time is $ and my time was wasted!!! Never in my life have I ever experienced this kind of poor service

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

She doesn't seem to remember you from one appointment to the next. Not very friendly and terrible bedside manner. Was nowhere to be found when my child was in distress during labor. Would never go back or recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

Dr. Donna J. Hemphill's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kenosha, WI