Ratings for Dr. William H. Hadnott

I wish I had not went to Dr. Hadnut, nogood doctor only concerned about the insurance you have, Not You!! His staff writes all his ratings so don't be fooled.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I have never been disappointed with the staff nor Dr. Hadnott. He is a caring physician.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Very good, empathetic and knowledgeable physician. Performed surgery other doctors said was too difficult, outcome was great. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I will eventually have to have both of my knee's replaced and this doctor was very concerned with my condition. Gave me several suggestions that would help minimize my pain and postpone my surgery, by minimizing any additinal damage. He was very professional and took the time to fully explain what was happening in my body and gave me futher insite into my disease. Would highly recommend him. Staff was very professional well. When I finially have to go under the knife, he will be my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

Dr. William H. Hadnott's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1998)