Ratings for Dr. Markham L. Nightengale

Very knowledgeable and professional, would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I can't think of anything that I didn't like about Dr. Nightengale. 5 Stars!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Waste of time! Not helpful very disrespectful! Lied about what I said when I was talking to him!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Great Dr. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Never coming back to see him. Test after test and I'm sicker than I was before and definitely in way more pain. I keep calling his office for answers and get the run around and absolutely no answers. He talks to me like I don't know whats going on with my very own body. Absolute waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I had a colonoscopy & EGD performed by Dr Nightengale. I was in severe pain afterwards. He brushed it off. I've had these tests before & never experienced these things. I was sick and in pain for days. Finally I ended up in the ER with a LACERATED SLPEEN! The blood clot was the size of a large avacado. He is very arrogant and acts like everyone is stupid. He even berated the ER team and the nurses after I was admitted to the hospital and was there for three full days. He acted like it was nothing. I will never go back to him and I warn others to think long & hard on it.

Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Nightengale was amazing. I have spent 15 years and a countless amount of money trying to figure out what is wrong with my stomach. Dr. Nightengale was the first doctor that gave a name to my condition that other doctors should have known. He was kind and courteous, answering all my questions as well as my husbands. I told him upfront I did not have insurance, and he and his staff have gone out of there way to make my treatment affordable. I have been to so many doctors in the past and know what it is like to have a jerk that parades the initials MD around, and Dr. Nightengale was not one of them. After my first visit, my husband and I both agreed this one is a keeper. I recently had to call in and request some medication, on a Monday morning, and the nurse called me back within half an hour, and I had a prescription called in 45 minutes later. They even called before filling the meds to let me know the cost. I wish there were more Dr.s and staff around like this one.

Submitted September 16, 2013

My daughter sees Dr Nightingale and she was right, he took the time to listen to me and found my ulcer.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Arrogant. Condescending. Becomes irritated and hateful if you ask questions. His staff is wonderful but I would NEVER go back. His bedside manner is deplorable.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Dr. Nightengale has very little interaction with patients. Promises to send dictated letters, but I had to call the office several weeks later to get results. The nurse read part of the letter to me over the phone, including a section about setting up a follow-up appointment. I had to call to find out I need another appointment?

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Markham L. Nightengale's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1988)

AHC