Ratings for Dr. Abdul Malik

My daughter (now 24), who has a very serious illness, has been a patient of Dr. Malik's since 9/2013. Dr. Malik and his staff, Hope , Shar, and Carol have been a tremendous blessing to us. They have been kind to my family while we have all tried to help my beautiful daughter to survive and hopefully someday learn to accept, adjust and live with this very serious illness. I truly don't think we could have made it this far (and we still have a long way to go) if Dr. Malik and his compassionate staff hadn't helped us.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

This doctor is knowledgeable and helpful and seems to have a true interest in his patients. I would recommend him to others. He was rated as a Top Doctor in Baltimore Magazine by his patients and peers and that's why I first went to him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I the staff in the Columbia location was so GHETTO. i HAD INSURANCE AND WANTED FLMA AND SHORT-TERM DISABILITY FILLED OUT BUT HE WANTED TO CHARGE ME 25$$$$ A SHEET. HE ALSO NEVER SEEMED INTERESTED IN MY CARE/ MISDIAGNOSED ME AND TRIED ME ON MED AFTER MED THAT DIDNT WORK!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Very good and aatentive staff, very helpful and knowledgeable doc.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

This doctor is not helpful with self pay patients and his number on this site is disconnected.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Terrible Dr. Overcharged for a simple evaluation I needed for a professional matter, asking for $600 for a 1 page evaluation. Then failed to submit the evaluation to the appropriate source in a timely matter, which almost cost me a professional certification. I literally had to yell at him to perform the task which I overpaid him for. Seemed to have a poor understanding of basic concepts, and an overall indifference toward doing his job properly.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

Was seen by him several years ago and he was rude and unhelpful. He kept giving me medications then wanted to know where I was getting them and I told him through his office and he called me a liar. He also said I was a very sick woman which I am not.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2006

What a quack! After being misdiagnosed by another doctor, he just continued the insult and the dangerous meds for the wrong reasons. Would never go to him again!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2006

Dr. Abdul Malik's Credentials

• Hindi

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1973)