Ratings for Dr. Lisa Teel

I got there ten minutes early and was seen immediately. All my questions were answered. Everyone very pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Teel was very professional and thorough in questions, procedures, and advice. She gave me quality time, and answered questions courteously. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

It is always a pleasure to visit this office. Easy to schedule an appointment, wait time is quick and the care is kind and professional.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Teel is wonderful, she explains every detail and answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I was highly satisfied. Dr. Teel is professional, personable and detailed. I felt comfortable and cared for, also very confident in her assessment and treatment of my eye issues. She was responsive to my concerns, and very clear in her communication. In addition Dr. Teel's staff get top marks. They rescheduled my appointment as needed, are always responsive, courteous and efficient.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

The above tells it all. Everyone at this office is thoughtful, considerate, and good at their job. I was especially happy to know that they would fit me in just hours after I inadvertently missed my post-op appointment. Thanks Dr Teel and staff.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I always have a wonderful experience during my visits with Lisa Teel and her staff, they provide excellent care!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I very much appreciated Dr. Teel's flexibility after I got confused by the "out-to-lunch" sign on the door to adjoining office. My visit went very smoothly, and Dr. Teel struck a perfect balance between professional and warm.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Having cataract surgery is one of the best things ever. Dr Teel and the entire clinic have been wonderful! I feel like I am in very good hands. So, thanks to all involved.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Overall every experience and treatment was excellent. Lisa Teel is the best. Thank you for asking.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Lisa Teel's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Sonoma, CA