Ratings for Dr. Lisa Teel

I am very pleased with my treatment and followup. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Lucy is absolutely wonderful, she is patient and kind, and very good at her job.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I am always greeted very politely. Brenda was very helpful with my insurance questions. Dr. Teel always has a great sense of humor and makes me feel comfortable. I have never had a bad experience. From the moment I walk in to the time I leave, I know that I am in very capable hands.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Everything went very smoothly and I was pleased with the whole experience. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I got there ten minutes early and was seen immediately. All my questions were answered. Everyone very pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Teel was very professional and thorough in questions, procedures, and advice. She gave me quality time, and answered questions courteously. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

It is always a pleasure to visit this office. Easy to schedule an appointment, wait time is quick and the care is kind and professional.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Teel is wonderful, she explains every detail and answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I was highly satisfied. Dr. Teel is professional, personable and detailed. I felt comfortable and cared for, also very confident in her assessment and treatment of my eye issues. She was responsive to my concerns, and very clear in her communication. In addition Dr. Teel's staff get top marks. They rescheduled my appointment as needed, are always responsive, courteous and efficient.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

The above tells it all. Everyone at this office is thoughtful, considerate, and good at their job. I was especially happy to know that they would fit me in just hours after I inadvertently missed my post-op appointment. Thanks Dr Teel and staff.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Lisa Teel's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1991)

Arise Health Plan